• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DWO venders

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Hi rwi members and friends!

Does anybody know where to get a decent - good DWO for a 2824 movement?

I know raffles has some to purchase are they any good does anybody have experience with them?

tc is out of the question they're a rare find nowadays..

is there anyone else?

thanks in advance

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
rafflesdials has the best selection that I've seen lately- you just have to try them out and report back!

Stradivarius

Known Member
12/11/17
also related to the topic, is the DW from Raffles for the Datejust 36 - SH3135 any good? Thanks

mikegemmill

Known Member
16/1/15
Cheshire, UK
Interested to hear if anyone has any recommendations as I was also after a DWO for my ARF 2824 sub.

Obviously a TC V4 is a tough find these days and a gen DW is probably a bit over the top for these watches.

Subscribed!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Interested to hear if anyone has any recommendations as I was also after a DWO for my ARF 2824 sub.

Obviously a TC V4 is a tough find these days and a gen DW is probably a bit over the top for these watches.

Subscribed!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I was under the impression that the AFR 2824 version DWO was pretty good! Did they get worse?

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Bump for knowing where our RWI community getting great DWO for these builds!

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Don’t know about his quality. I only used TC‘s overlays. But they are no more available and so this Raffles stuff is the only source I know at the moment.

Helenarou may have got some stuff, too. But you‘ll have to ask him separately. AFAIK his quality was o. k. but not outstanding.

You can also observe the bay. Sometimes DWOs appear.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Jerseydan31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/18
Sorry for being (and sounding) stupid....I’m a noob!

What’s DWO?

????????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Don’t know about his quality. I only used TC‘s overlays. But they are no more available and so this Raffles stuff is the only source I know at the moment.

Helenarou may have got some stuff, too. But you‘ll have to ask him separately. AFAIK his quality was o. k. but not outstanding.

You can also observe the bay. Sometimes DWOs appear.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Thank you for your reply!
I will keep my eyes open for a dwo on the bay too then