• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I had to share this with rwi members

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Looks like he has two versions of the hulk. One with flush SEL and one with recessed.

I think he shows one Hulk made by Noob and the other one is an ARF. ARF has got recessed SELs and deep engravings in the bezel insert.
His SD43 is made by ARF, too. You can see the clasp code and compare.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: MonsieurMax

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I stumbled across this guy too just yesterday “Swiss mase reps” hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
There are some twisted morals in the RW world..
I can’t see he’s scamming anyone? He’s just marking up the price. Anyone with a keyboard and google can find his supplier.
I think all those so moral over the counterfeit industry should remember that 90% of the profits go to terrorist organisations and serious organised crime gangs.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I know the new owner of Noob Factory Mr. Chen personally, the only thing organized is his Bentley collection!

Reactions: theREALgoat

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
People seem to not know the difference between consensual and non-consensual transactions.
That's the difference between knowing buying a product as-is and being scammed. You shouldn't need to lie to sell a product period.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Please send best wishes from Germany - we all salute in awe of his sels.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
People seem to not know the difference between consensual and non-consensual transactions.
That's the difference between knowing buying a product as-is and being scammed. You shouldn't need to lie to sell a product period.

18ct gold wrapped..

breitlingwatch

11/9/10
Ppl are condemning this guy and yet not one person was able to buy a watch from him. First of all if you’re willing to buy a top tier rep for 1k then good for you. This man saw a market and capitalized. And second of all I sometimes wished someone would give me the absolute best rep for a premium price that way I don’t have to spend months researching the subtle differences between versions and factories. I do it because I enjoy it. For others the premium price could easily justify the time saved.

Reactions: Itto

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
We buy replica watches from criminals, manufactured by criminals, but because we use trusted dealers from an online forum, some people act like that adds some legitimacy to the situation.

I’m sure the owners of Noob and JF are good honest business men that don’t bribe corrupt police and politicians. I’m definitely sure their workers are all adults and get paid a high salary with health care and holiday pay and their place of work is like Google, you spend an hour assembling watches in the sterilised area then you shoot some hoops for half an hour and grab a soy latte, that laid back work ethic yo.

breitlingwatch

11/9/10
We buy replica watches from criminals, manufactured by criminals, but because we use trusted dealers from an online forum, some people act like that adds some legitimacy to the situation.

I’m sure the owners of Noob and JF are good honest business men that don’t bribe corrupt police and politicians. I’m definitely sure their workers are all adults and get paid a high salary with health care and holiday pay and their place of work is like Google, you spend an hour assembling watches in the sterilised area then you shoot some hoops for half an hour and grab a soy latte, that laid back work ethic yo.

Exactly.

The forums make this a great community but doesn't change the "business" at all.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA

Grabbing pitchforks as we speak.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

Assuming this guy is selling watches, what is he doing which is any different from a TD except make more money from it?

That marketing stretches and manipulates fact will be a surprise to no one. The fake watch scene is a criminal enterprise supported at every level by people who are prepared to break the law - like us.

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
O. K. Let‘s say this YouTube guy does not sell these watches but only proudly presents us his babies.
Then I have to say he gotted scammed multiple times from his friend from Switzerland who „builds“ these watches for him and telling him bullshit. So should we all have pities for him???

Criminal business is on the one side and we‘re part of it. But scamming other people with overpriced standard reps is the other side. And that’s really not fine. So I‘m glad that there is this community here.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: vcappp

Porscheguy21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/18
I know the new owner of Noob Factory Mr. Chen personally, the only thing organized is his Bentley collection!

You know the noob factory owner? That's some connection you have! Damn I should start a rep factory then. :sFun_mischieviousbi

watchwis

24/11/18
I emailed him and he offered to sell me one in $1000 USD + shipping.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

watchwis

24/11/18
I think the big difference between him and TD’s (that can be considered scam) is that he offers pieces arguing they are 100% swiss.

That is completely deceptive because as other members have noted his watches are from the same chinese factories that supply TD’s.

My 2 cents.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Last edited: