• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Highest Price - best Quality ?

Deniro

Horology Curious
20/11/18
I would like to buy a sub no date from intime03, but there are so many "types" there is the noob factory and JF factory but i dont get it, what is the best one?
And why are there like 5 "types" of the noob watches V7, V8, V6s (i know that is the version number, but why is v8 cheaper than the v7?)

PS: There is also this one here https://www.intime03.co/rollie/1529-submariner-114060-black-ceramic-1-1-noob-best-edition-a3131.html

It would be nice if someone could recommend me a good version of the sub nodate, thank you very much (btw my english is not the best i hope you could unterstand me ahahaha)

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
If everyone knew the "best one" then there wouldnt be too much content on this site. There are pros/cons of each factory's attempt at each model. You'll learn the most be searching and reading this forum. Kind of like "give a man fish/teach a man to fish".

All that said, Noob and JF both make very good reps. Noob issues updates to some models as evidenced by the "version" number. However, it is not ALWAYS an upgrade. v6s was considered better than the v7 and v8 in some regards, but impossible to find now.

I'm not huge on the nodate model, so I could tell you which one I THINK is the best...but I would have to search this forum to figure it out.

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
I would like to buy a sub no date from intime03, but there are so many "types" there is the noob factory and JF factory but i dont get it, what is the best one?
And why are there like 5 "types" of the noob watches V7, V8, V6s (i know that is the version number, but why is v8 cheaper than the v7?)

PS: There is also this one here https://www.intime03.co/rollie/1529-submariner-114060-black-ceramic-1-1-noob-best-edition-a3131.html

It would be nice if someone could recommend me a good version of the sub nodate, thank you very much (btw my english is not the best i hope you could unterstand me ahahaha)

The watch in the link is bad the rehault is bad , the caseback is very bad!