• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610LN A2824 QC Feedback

Evoss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/2/16
Hey team,

I have just received my QC photos from the TD and my concerns are:
  1. Can you confirm this is an ARF A2824?
  2. The crown looks like it's sticking out a lot?
  3. The amplitude is at 320, is this ok?
  4. Is this a Glidelock clasp?
All images: https://imgur.com/a/4vPkMyv

Thanks all :)

IMG-5399.jpg

IMG-5814.jpg

IMG-5404.jpg

IMG-5406.jpg

Thanks all

Last edited:

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
the timegraph is ok, about the crown...i saw some of the ARF SUBs with this "issue" and other with pretty good crown. It's up to you

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Seriously? Another thread on qc pics with no relevant questions? Someone recently said that they grew like weed and I have the same feeling.

1. Did you use a TD? Do you have any reason to doubt them?
2. Yes it does, it's a known problem. Do some reading
3. Google it and you'll find your answer
4. You don't even show pictures that would enable anyone to answer! And oh yes, Cf. 1.

Reactions: QueTip

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
What he said ^^^^^^^^

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
I get it though. You're spending 500 on a watch and you want to make sure it's not a poorly produced piece. Just do research before purchasing next time.

Evoss

29/2/16
Seriously? Another thread on qc pics with no relevant questions? Someone recently said that they grew like weed and I have the same feeling.

1. Did you use a TD? Do you have any reason to doubt them?
2. Yes it does, it's a known problem. Do some reading
3. Google it and you'll find your answer
4. You don't even show pictures that would enable anyone to answer! And oh yes, Cf. 1.

Wow, your just charming aren’t you. God forbid you ever asked someone else for advice....

Anyhoo, cracking- just the positive people posting from now on shall we? :)

Reactions: Miko8442

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Wow, your just charming aren’t you. God forbid you ever asked someone else for advice....

The problem is not about asking questions, this forum is a great place to discuss and exchange knowledge. The problem is expecting people to spoon feed you the information like it's your due, instead of making the effort to read all the available content and searching for the information that is readily available. This is simply disrespectful for the other members. Hence my answers: the crown stocking out is a well known problem and instead of asking about the amplitude, you could have spent 10 minutes and found plenty of YouTube videos that would have educated you about timegraphers. Finally, I was serious when I said that none of your picture can answer your question on the glidelock, because none of them show the glidelock. Now when you have someone who tells you to make an effort, and that the next post is from a moderator and conveys the same message, you may want to listen a bit instead of dismissing.

Reactions: dominic7

Rheinischerjung

24/11/18
I think I just will give it wristtime and then change the movement to a original swiss eta2824. There is just a diefference about 100€ between servicing and changing the movement.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Hi Rheinisherjung,

Yes I’ll have it serviced within a month of receiving it.

Dont bother. The A2824 is incredibly reliable. Service it only if it breaks. Anyone who says these eta clones need a service when you get them does not know what they are talking about.

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18

+1. Maybe forgot his morning pills. But classic RWI members so I'm getting used to it..

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
The problem is not about asking questions, this forum is a great place to discuss and exchange knowledge. The problem is expecting people to spoon feed you the information like it's your due, instead of making the effort to read all the available content and searching for the information that is readily available. This is simply disrespectful for the other members. Hence my answers: the crown stocking out is a well known problem and instead of asking about the amplitude, you could have spent 10 minutes and found plenty of YouTube videos that would have educated you about timegraphers. Finally, I was serious when I said that none of your picture can answer your question on the glidelock, because none of them show the glidelock. Now when you have someone who tells you to make an effort, and that the next post is from a moderator and conveys the same message, you may want to listen a bit instead of dismissing.

Dude. Someone posted a question that have been asked a million times. You definitely know the answer. You can choose to A) Answer the question and be helpful. B) Not answer the question coz you think he needed to exert his own effort to answer his question. And C) Be an idiot. Classic RWI.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Dude. Someone posted a question that have been asked a million times. You definitely know the answer. You can choose to A) Answer the question and be helpful. B) Not answer the question coz you think he needed to exert his own effort to answer his question. And C) Be an idiot. Classic RWI.
So you’re calling him an idiot? Classic RWI.

Reactions: Tobel

Evoss

29/2/16
Watch QC has been accepted, thanks for the advice guys.