• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V8 GMT batman insert horrible

Jei

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/10/18
I also have a v8 batman which I purchased before getting the gen one. The difference in colors are obvious for the trained eye, but not for the average Joe.

I heard the bezel used to be better on the earlier versions.

Reactions: KJ2020

Longwood

6/11/17
Florida
Thanks for that link bro. Guess I'm on the ARF waiting list too. I thought I had seen some better Noobs on earlier versions but they're probably using the same batch inserts on all versions now.

I actually have another brand new blnr coming in V8 I will take photos of a new insert vs gen side by side. Ill update the other post when i do. Id expect early next week it should arrive.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Based on Longwood s pics, I think I might opt for a noob v8 LN until we see improvement in the insert, but Im eagerly anticipating his v8/gen comparo

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
I actually have another brand new blnr coming in V8 I will take photos of a new insert vs gen side by side. Ill update the other post when i do. Id expect early next week it should arrive.

Nice :) Not sure if I will go Noob or wait for ARF... But I know I want a Batman :p

A.J.

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I think it will be a long wait for ARF and also we don’t know how close to gen will be their bezel. I think noob and BP were better at “coloring” bezels
Noob hulk bezel is closer to gen than ARF.

Reactions: preppyr6

Longwood

6/11/17
Florida
It’s the wrong shade of blue, and the meeting point of colors engraving shows the crack where they meet.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Agree, here is a compare shot from RG. Guess which one is the gen.

Noob-GMT-gen-on-bottom.jpg

Well you can see a line going through the middle of the 6 and 18 markers where the colour change is !

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Damn I wish LocoLouise was still around and I wish he was reliable. He could nail this Batman insert!

i have his hulk insert and it’s closest to gen color wise out of all available hulks. It think it’s closer to gen than noob v9 insert.
im not sure how he made them but he nailed the color.