• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust 36 - DJF vs ARF?

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
can someone say anything about the cylop? I have the feeling that the cylop of the DJF is not right somehow

It looks right as far as magnification goes in the picture posted above. That being said I'm biased towards Noob and ARF. Anything else I question.

Xander22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/18
It's seems that everything about this is as good or if not better than the ARF. Why should anyone buy the ARF at a higher price? Am I missing something? Own a silver ARF by the way.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
It's seems that everything about this is as good or if not better than the ARF. Why should anyone buy the ARF at a higher price? Am I missing something? Own a silver ARF by the way.

Do you have the V1 silver? Do you mind posting some pictures of it in natural lighting? Really curious about the dialcolour in a proper setting

Xander22

10/7/18
Do you have the V1 silver? Do you mind posting some pictures of it in natural lighting? Really curious about the dialcolour in a proper setting
This is under warm lighting.
65d2b0b333d8ceccbc5386f732a1dc3f.jpg

Reactions: LeoZango

Xander22

10/7/18
Adjusted white balance.
ff066f27bc396c4b9514a27bd121a4de.jpg

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Adjusted white balance.
ff066f27bc396c4b9514a27bd121a4de.jpg

Datewheel doesn't look too fat there actually either. Hmm.. Think we need to take the ARF and DJF up against eachother :)

Xander22

10/7/18
Datewheel doesn't look too fat there actually either. Hmm.. Think we need to take the ARF and DJF up against eachother :)
I changed the date wheel for the WSO one.

Tacotuesday

1/6/18

After days of obsessing over the two and going over the pics available. There are 2 flaws I can find. First one being the printing on the dial. The letters aren't anywhere near as crisp as the ARF. They're sort of blotchy with uneven lines and the font is about 25% thicker making the letters look bold.

Second flaw is the indices On the ARF there is more dimension to the markers with a straight cut down from the top then a little lip in the middle of the marker before going down. The djf just has one angled line before going down from the top.

Also the lume doesn't appear as strong

Stradivarius

Known Member
12/11/17
have read on Reddit that this ARF v2 also come with a V2 SH3135, which was improved a bit???? Could anyone confirm?

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
have read on Reddit that this ARF v2 also come with a V2 SH3135, which was improved a bit???? Could anyone confirm?

I've heard about the V2 but I have no idea what the improvements are. Downside is if I got the the ARF I'd have to get the date wheel swapped. At which point you might as well service the damn thing.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
After days of obsessing over the two and going over the pics available. There are 2 flaws I can find. First one being the printing on the dial. The letters aren't anywhere near as crisp as the ARF. They're sort of blotchy with uneven lines and the font is about 25% thicker making the letters look bold.

Second flaw is the indices On the ARF there is more dimension to the markers with a straight cut down from the top then a little lip in the middle of the marker before going down. The djf just has one angled line before going down from the top.

I agree on the print. Will look at the markers waiting to hear about stock for both. Seems things are moving slow at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stradivarius

Known Member
12/11/17
I've heard about the V2 but I have no idea what the improvements are. Downside is if I got the the ARF I'd have to get the date wheel swapped. At which point you might as well service the damn thing.

I have planed to let it serviced right away when I get it anyway XD

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU

Nobody is going to look this closely on your watch. The only people that can tell the difference are people that will know your watch is fake way before examining in macro. You and how you carry yourself is what is going to determine if the watch is fake or not. Not the actual watch.

Reactions: grilledcheese