• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ultimate Franken Noob 116500 904L by Harleysta91

Rep Enthusiast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/18
Hi guys

And some wristies from the modder himself ;)

d43eeeff3fdd53ecf6575ed3ceafd51c.jpg

Amazing project & result!!!

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Beautiful indeed, congrats. For the ARF parts, did you have to source a whole watch?

Reactions: tinitonsi

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Is that tape used in the middle of band ?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
What kind of tape is that? Because regular tape will slip or penetrate if the brushing touches it.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

You better ask the modder, mate. I’m just an humble owner of this beautiful piece ;)

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Absolutely Beautiful build tintonsi! I have a question though, even though I know your build did not include genuine daytona bracelet, do you think a gen bracelet will still fit the noob daytona?
Looking to start a franken project myself.

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Absolutely Beautiful build tintonsi! I have a question though, even though I know your build did not include genuine daytona bracelet, do you think a gen bracelet will still fit the noob daytona?
Looking to start a franken project myself.

Don’t know bro, sorry

byronds

31/1/16
Amazing build!!! Oh, btw, I believe the tape on the center link is Heat Resistant High Temperature Polyimide Kapton Tape.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Congratulations to both tinitonsi , the proud owner, and to Harleysta91 , the kick-ass modder! Cool build! Will now consider a racing dial. I initially thought it to be too busy, but it looks cool here. Take a bow, gentlemen!

Harleysta91

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
7/9/16
Vercelli (VC) Italy
Very kind! I renew the thanks that I read in the thread, it is a long and difficult job to do it in all its details, most of them I have not photographed, but with the next mod I promise that I will make better and continuous photos.
To this daytona the keys have been modified to be more fluent and many work of centering the components have not been properly documented, I promise to improve.

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Sick sick build... hope one day owning a 116520 franken
Thx mod ;)

Congratulations to both tinitonsi , the proud owner, and to Harleysta91 , the kick-ass modder! Cool build! Will now consider a racing dial. I initially thought it to be too busy, but it looks cool here. Take a bow, gentlemen!
Thx buddy, it’s one of the best dial around there. It’s has a very cool and warm grey/beige dial. Get it if you can ;)

Very kind! I renew the thanks that I read in the thread, it is a long and difficult job to do it in all its details, most of them I have not photographed, but with the next mod I promise that I will make better and continuous photos.
To this daytona the keys have been modified to be more fluent and many work of centering the components have not been properly documented, I promise to improve.
You’re one of the best my friend. When you become TD or official modder here (as what you’re in the real life), people will realize what I’m talking about ;)