• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
077f358bbd6f36ca1c38d33859dd7991.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

majdeegan

Horology Curious
24/7/19
are there any good rep DWs that would fit into an ARF DJ 41 or is the best option to swap in a gen DW? ARF's DW problems are so disappointing. i know people are saying they have good and bad batches but the batches are basically all bad, with the exception of a handful in every batch that are less bad.

Reactions: Miguel88

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
are there any good rep DWs that would fit into an ARF DJ 41 or is the best option to swap in a gen DW? ARF's DW problems are so disappointing. i know people are saying they have good and bad batches but the batches are basically all bad, with the exception of a handful in every batch that are less bad.

ARF is supposedly working on an improved date wheel according to a couple of trusted dealers. I'd wait for this to appear before going gen. Huge savings over gen if successful.

majdeegan

Horology Curious
24/7/19
why does ARF struggle so much with DW fonts? it seems like all the other major Rolex factories have a passable DW font. the ZZF DW on their new sub is (IMO) really, really good. the watch has other flaws but DW is always one of the most noticeable things if it's off.

Fulcanelli

Known Member
7/7/19
EU
Mine arrived from jtime and I am pretty happy with it, although the date didn’t change last night. Any tips for using the date function?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Yes that seems most likely as it flipped at noon. So at what time should I change the date ? Before 12 noon?

Try to set like this,today is 22 and you set 21 and ser time and turn hands till date flip then you know it is 00:00 and 22 date,after that set the time

Reactions: Fulcanelli

Fulcanelli

Known Member
7/7/19
EU
I’ve picked up a few scratches on the bracelet already. Only worn for one day. All the plastic is off and I haven’t scraped it anywhere so I am sure how it has happened.