• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

anh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/20
Just asked two of trusted dealers and they answered that can not order now because of the corona virus. They have to check the market first. I wanna have a DJ so bad

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Oof that will be expensive watch... better going for gen ,find used in good shape for 7-8000 k... flawless watch for whole life... i think datejust 41 mm wimbledon dial with jubilee bracelet is best value rolex

yup considering to buy gen aswell already made some offers on ch24, also because with coronavirus i dont even know when my order is going to be processed

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
yup considering to buy gen aswell already made some offers on ch24, also because with coronavirus i dont even know when my order is going to be processed

Here's one on Ebay. If you prefer jubilee, my understanding is rolex will change it for you- but I don't know what the fee is. They won't change to a fluted bezel though
https://www.ebay.com/itm/264603361379

Only recently have I seen these things under the 7k mark. Can find stuff a few hundred less if you go with a different dial.

Also, I have 3 rep dj41s. Including a Wimbledon rep. All with Prof xtals. I have a few gen datewheels also. I may be putting some stuff up for sale here soon. If you're interested feel free to PM me. Not supposed to make this a sales advertisement in this thread so I may be bending the rules here already.

Thinking this circumstance would be ok to bring something like this up in light of this coronavirus and trying to help a fellow member out.

Reactions: leo6929 and Bobi01

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
One of the hottest thing in the rep world IMO haha.

So gents let me ask you? You prefer the one in oyster or in Jubilee?

It depends...

If this will be your only Rolex / daily wear the Oyster is the superior bracelet.

However, the Jubilee is different, unusual for Rolex, and thus if you have multiple Rolex its a way to distinguish, plus its more dressy, so you can wear it on more special occasions and leave your Oyster (more sporty) for the everyday occasions.

That said... I wear my DJ for dress, but also sometimes casually and it has a Jubilee. But I have lots of Rolex with oysters... so it made sense. Pick what you like at the end of the day!

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Jubilee all the way for me, its got a classic charm to it, and iconic for the datejust. also I feel scratches are much better hidden unlike the oyster which has broad flat links, and shows scrathes much more. it is a bitmore blingy, which can be positive or negative depending on preference.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Jubilee all the way for me, its got a classic charm to it, and iconic for the datejust. also I feel scratches are much better hidden unlike the oyster which has broad flat links, and shows scrathes much more. it is a bitmore blingy, which can be positive or negative depending on preference.

But it doesn’t represent Rolex unless it’s a oyster for me. Jubilee is great but it seems more of a ladies bracelet for me. After wearing many ARF oyster bracelets over the years, I am not sure if jubilee is “man” enough. This is just my opinion, please don’t come after me :)

Reactions: leo6929

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
But it doesn’t represent Rolex unless it’s a oyster for me. Jubilee is great but it seems more of a ladies bracelet for me. After wearing many ARF oyster bracelets over the years, I am not sure if jubilee is “man” enough. This is just my opinion, please don’t come after me :)

Coming after you now.

WHAT DID YOU SAY. You...

It's all personal :) Rock either with confidence, neither is more feminine, the jubilee is just more dressy!

srhoque

28/11/18
Coming after you now.

WHAT DID YOU SAY. You...

It's all personal :) Rock either with confidence, neither is more feminine, the jubilee is just more dressy!

That’s why I like this forum, so much to learn from others. I am new here but love this thread...ARF DJ41 is one of my favs. My conclusion, you can’t go wrong with either jubilee or oyster. As you said, whatever gives personal confidence...

Reactions: Dissemination

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
All very solid points here gentleman. Although I disagree with it being feminine... but it is more elegant. And I can see your point about that equating with feminine- just don't share that same interpretation myself.

I love the Jubilee personally. Very comfortable. I'm particularly fond of it because, imo, the watch alone can elevate my entire outfit if I'm going for a more nice-casual vibe. I never feel out of place wearing it (all jubilee, all fluted) unless I'm in board shorts and flip flops basically. Or look like I'm trying to resurrect 90s grunge lol.

Mind you, in the Bay Area where I live, "style" is far more flexible here than most parts of the country. It's not uncommon to see someone that looks like they would sell you weed on the beach to be driving a $100k+ vehicle, for example lol.

Reactions: srhoque

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Thank you gents! =) Since I'll be using this for special occasions only or anything that requires a suit, I'll go for Jubilee. =) This would be my only Rolex in Jubilee, others will stay in oyster =D

srhoque

28/11/18
Thank you gents! =) Since I'll be using this for special occasions only or anything that requires a suit, I'll go for Jubilee. =) This would be my only Rolex in Jubilee, others will stay in oyster =D

Smart call!! The ARF DJ41 definitely has excellent SEL fitment with jubilee. Enjoy in good health and wear it with pride in those boardroom meetings!!