• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Yea I know they even shut down cargo flights from China to my country

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Yea I know they even shut down cargo flights from China to my country

i guess the wait gonna be long based on the current situation. i'm based in asia the restriction and banned is real pain in the ass for everyone doing business with china.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
i guess the wait gonna be long based on the current situation. i'm based in asia the restriction and banned is real pain in the ass for everyone doing business with china.

Contact Sead who is a TD here. He keeps stock in EU. If it is available, that’s the only way to get new watches from TD now.

tdk1010

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/19
Shadow ARF doesn't make a Wimbeldon dial unfortunately so it is hard to compare. DJF has had some pretty positive reviews in the past, but ARF is the gold standard for Dj41. I am rather curious about this specific rep as well. It has a 2836 movement, so itll have an instant date flip at least. But my understanding is that the crown will be in the wrong position (which personally, I don't care much about).

I still can't understand the crown being in the wrong position. Would you care to explain or pic maybe?