• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tudor black bay GMT by ZF

IWCAP

Known Member
18/8/16
To be fair; gen will always have a correct hand stack no matter how the hands are stacked since they are the ones stacking them

Yes, but maybe he is looking for TWO handstacks - the correct handstack AND the handstack? ;-)

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
^^^this^^^ pompompurin : how can a gen have an incorrect hand stack?

no shit lol you guys misunderstood me

in this context, i define 'CHS' more than what the acronym stands for; CHS is the movement design where the GMT hand is sandwiched between the hour hand and minute hand

my opinion reflects on how lately, there has been a lot of ICHS releases by GMF, BP, and Noob. Therefore, I hope ZF gives us an accurate-to-gen CHS instead of the usual ICHS quick-fix

ffuhcu

14/7/16
Isn't the only available modified hand stack GMT movement unreliable still? I'd prefer a reliable ICHS than that if so.

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Idk guys, to me a much bigger tell/annoyance is a watch that doesn’t function than a slight difference in hand stack order. But each to their own

That said, there have been a couple of Hogwarts wizard graduates who have been capable of keeping their CHS movements alive for longer than an average tamagotchi lifespans. You have to ask them for the correct pronunciation of the spells that they use. My accent is too thick and my bloodline is not pure enough for this Slytherin shit. So ill most likely turn an other Rolex into a hamster by mispronouncing a voul - not for me

Reactions: SWI and Bigred7078

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Word is it will have 2836-gmt, so ICHS.

to be fair, the CHS is also a 2836 gmt lol.

interested to see what they do with this one though. Ill be doing a gen vs rep comparison when it comes out if its a good one. This is one of my most worn watches right now.

hm11esh

4/9/18
to be fair, the CHS is also a 2836 gmt lol.

interested to see what they do with this one though. Ill be doing a gen vs rep comparison when it comes out if its a good one. This is one of my most worn watches right now.
The watch is now on puretime and in time.

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
Already got a post on tudor section. Someone already even have the qc accepted and posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Yup, the ZF release is there on puretime and intime. However, the handstack is wrong :(

I was hoping to see some innovation or workarounds for having a reliable CHS handstack, like the gen

Reactions: johnlogan