• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF V2 Daytona 116520 Screws and Pushers height

markfisher

25/9/18
Italy
Hi, everybody say that ARF has too high pushers but what I really see is that this "effect" is emphasized by the fact that also the screws are too "low" when compared to gen. If you raise (unscrew) the screws a bit (at the gen level) the pushers will be almost at right height (even if, of the 2 marks, only one will be visible). Why the screws are so "screwed" on ARF? What do you think about that?

Last edited:

markfisher

25/9/18
Italy
Here is what I mean
C81F2.jpg

Last edited:

lcsrep11

19/8/17
Hi, everybody say that ARF has too high pushers but what I really see is that this "effect" is emphasized by the fact that also the screws are to "low" when compared to gen. If you raise (unscrew) the screws a bit (at the gen level) the pushers will be almost at right height (even if, of the 2 marks, only one will be visible). Why the screws are so "screwed" on ARF? What do you think about that?

I agree totally and have said this before. I don't think the pushers need shortening maybe the case part if we can call it that needs to be 1mm longer so it doesn't screw down as far.

markfisher

25/9/18
Italy
maybe the case part if we can call it that needs to be 1mm longer so it doesn't screw down as far.

I think you are right, because the screws' height, when totally opened, is correct as gen. The "holes" are too deep.

lcsrep11

19/8/17
markfisher I first noticed it comparing the casing surrounding the pushers you can see a lot more casing on the gen when its fully screwed down compared with when the arf is fully screwed down. I think maybe post this in puretime get it repped thread and he can relay it to ARF as he works closely with them. The images of it are great mate.

Reactions: markfisher

markfisher

25/9/18
Italy
anyway I think ARF already know that: look the Intime photos... they have unscrewed to look better!