• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF will release 40mm YM 116622 next month

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
But it has a parachrome balance wheel that seems to be free-sprung with gen spec balance bridge. I think this is either a gen with a JF sticker on it or a franken with a gen movement.
To my knowledge there has never been such a perfect movement clone. It's impossible.
What do you think? smoke

The video name marked that the movement is genuine movement.... JF SH3135 version change GEN Rolex 3135 movement

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
But it has a parachrome balance wheel that seems to be free-sprung with gen spec balance bridge. I think this is either a gen with a JF sticker on it or a franken with a gen movement.
To my knowledge there has never been such a perfect movement clone. It's impossible.
What do you think? smoke
That's a rep with a gen 3135 look at the balance.either that or they are making rep 3135 that looks totally gen now lol

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
The video name marked that the movement is genuine movement.... JF SH3135 version change GEN Rolex 3135 movement

Oh, that’s makes sense now that movement looks perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
It's coming late Dec/early Jan with another big surprise from the yacht family...

what’s that “another big surprise from the yacht family” ????
rolex yacht master 2?
id like to see ARF YM 40mm blue dial first.

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
Any news on the wait game ym 116622 from arf lol.
maybe the release date is delayed due to the police arrested of vrf and gf haha

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Any news on the wait game ym 116622 from arf lol.
maybe the release date is delayed due to the police arrested of vrf and gf haha

according to kobe, the end of this month or early dec. Angus also confirmed it will be very soon

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
according to kobe, the end of this month or early dec. Angus also confirmed it will be very soon

i heard late dec early jan but who knows haha. lét wait and see.
Also just for my experience today. I got called out on my arf sub with a2824 movement. Which i never predict it gonna happen. One of my rolex addict friends borrow me my watch and make a very close inspecion. after the close inspection i was already sweating since 3 of my friends are around. He tell me beautiful watch, about to hand me back the watch. but then the problem came, he silently unscrew the crown and try to set the time. I think you already know that he knew lol.
But he is a polite enough guy to screw the crown back in and hand me over the watch and just keep silence.
Shit after the problem i really need to start thinking about getting a sa or sh3135, just for the abnormal day where unexpected thing came.
ARF SUB 116610ln 2824 for sale then lol

Reactions: vcappp

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Also just for my experience today. I got called out on my arf sub with a2824 movement. Which i never predict it gonna happen. One of my rolex addict friends borrow me my watch and make a very close inspecion. after the close inspection i was already sweating since 3 of my friends are around. He tell me beautiful watch, about to hand me back the watch. but then the problem came, he silently unscrew the crown and try to set the time. I think you already know that he knew lol.
But he is a polite enough guy to screw the crown back in and hand me over the watch and just keep silence.
Shit after the problem i really need to start thinking about getting a sa or sh3135, just for the abnormal day where unexpected thing came.

true, if someone try to set the time will understand what is under the case, but anyway sh3135 has a fat DW and sa3135 will fall apart. I would stay with a2824 stable and simple.

Reactions: TudorMonkey

stu00a

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/12/10
USA
true, if someone try to set the time will understand what is under the case, but anyway sh3135 has a fat DW and sa3135 will fall apart. I would stay with a2824 stable and simple.

You could simply swap the DW on SA3135 and SH3135. Problem solved.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
How many times in your life is someone going to grab your rep and try to set the time (why wouldnt it already be set??). I'd be more afraid of a mutant gator attacking you in your sleep or lightning striking the balloon animal your kid got at their friends birthday party...or some other random sh%t like that.

Back to the 116622...Lucy confirmed she's heard the rumors, but said no TD will know until ARF actually releases it. She said, for all intents and purposes, ARF doesnt even know exactly when it will release.

We just gotta hold on to our butts...

Aplex

11/11/18

I never hand over my watch. Its just a bit stupid to ask...it’s a f*cking $10.000 watch!! Hell no I take of my wrist!

Reactions: udo90 and preppyr6

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
So today I decided to finally give up on waiting on the ARF 116622 and go for the Noob. My reasons: 1) we still have no firm timeframe when we might see it 2) we dont know if it will be better than the Noob 3) theres a risk that we'll get a bloated DW again like the 116655 4) lately ARFs QC hasnt been as great as it was last year (from what I've read on RWI) 5) assuming they price it around $450 (pure assumption), I can get the Noob plus a Tomrep insert for a little bit more and have a fantastic watch.

So, farewell ARF 116622...but I'll still have my 116655 to play neighbor to my future noob 116622 in the watchbox.

Reactions: turnnrun and vcappp

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
So today I decided to finally give up on waiting on the ARF 116622 and go for the Noob. My reasons: 1) we still have no firm timeframe when we might see it 2) we dont know if it will be better than the Noob 3) theres a risk that we'll get a bloated DW again like the 116655 4) lately ARFs QC hasnt been as great as it was last year (from what I've read on RWI) 5) assuming they price it around $450 (pure assumption), I can get the Noob plus a Tomrep insert for a little bit more and have a fantastic watch.

So, farewell ARF 116622...but I'll still have my 116655 to play neighbor to my future noob 116622 in the watchbox.

Gray dial?
im thinking about getting noob too or omf blue dial.