• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bottom pusher fell off new Noob Daytona

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
When unscrewing my button pusher, it fell off the watch :/ I got it back on, but...

It’s clearly misaligned because visually it isn't the same as the other. The part you turn on the pusher is sitting further down.

Also now when turning the pusher down inside case to make pusher is disengaged - it goes "too far" down" such that begins touching the side of case.

When turning it to engage the pusher so it can be pressed - it continues turning until the pusher eventually just pops off.

Anyone else have this problem?

Is this fixable? I don’t want to send it back to China because that takes weeks to send off and then weeks to receive, plus $40-60 shipping.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Post a pic of how it looks please. Also when it’s off the watch and the tube facing the camera.

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
Post a pic of how it looks please. Also when it’s off the watch and the tube facing the camera.
I honestly don’t want to deattach it again because right now I have it back into place - and it’s engaging the chrono function correctly. The issue now is when rotating the knob to bring the pusher back up so I can press it down - it no longer has a stopping point. It will just continue to rotate until it falls off the watch.

I think the threading got stripped off. I’m going to email my td for a replacement pusher.

Heres a photo I took when it originally happened -

https://image.ibb.co/kAfLU9/3_E74_C715_7023_41_D0_9_E35_E8211645_D82_B.jpg

Joeio33

Horology Curious
20/11/19
Exactly the same problem with a noob v3. how did you fix it ?