• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

v2 Noob Daytona wait times from the TDs

mbrute

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/18
gmtring, my TD is Sead. mbrute, did you ask before ordering if it was available? If they say yes, and you paid them based on their affirmation and over one month and 16 days you still have not even seen any QC... that to me is a sure sign to change TD’s. That’s pure and simple unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

thinwhiteduke, thanks for your concern. I knew going in that there wasn't any stock. But 1mo 16 days is a long time for a QC, even without stock. Seems like on average, puretime can get you QC in 2 weeks. chazing, indefinite...

mbrute

9/7/18
I'm switching my 316 order to the 904. I'll keep y'all updated.

mbrute

9/7/18
Let us know, did you just have to pay the difference?

Yes, just paid the difference. Hopefully 904 won't be as slow as 316. I'm guessing they stopped/slowed 316 production to transition to 904 so that's why I didn't get one. 904 margins are way higher.

Opirata

10/7/18
Man I want this watch so bad.
But I can’t stand that dial.
Hopefully noob will address this soon.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mbrute

9/7/18
The white dial looks fine to me. I have no idea what people are complaining about.

DJ Woody

Known Member
5/8/18
London
The white dial looks fine to me. I have no idea what people are complaining about.
I have the white dial and I rather like it. But apparently the subdial rings are too fat, the font is not quite right and the hour markers are not '3D' enough.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Opirata

10/7/18

Yes ,116520 has better sub dials.
But is the only one in SS.

What really gets me (besides that hideous sub dial) is the spacing on R O L E X.

But that’s just me.

Sent from the RWI App