• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

v2 Noob Daytona wait times from the TDs

MON5TER

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/17
Still waiting for QC for an order placed 10 August. Trying to be patient but....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Huggins

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
While being patient is a given in this hobby, you may also want to consider changing TD’s if he says he’s got it in stock, yet... My TD for instance is very up front: “sorry, very hard to get Noob now.” Or, let’s wait for the new batch.” And yet he delivered posthaste. He sent out QC first before even giving me his special (read: competitive) price for my Noob 116520. That’s why I stick to him.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Ordered 2 of these, got the first QC within a few hours. Waiting for the 2nd one.

gmtring

1/8/15
While being patient is a given in this hobby, you may also want to consider changing TD’s if he says he’s got it in stock, yet... My TD for instance is very up front: “sorry, very hard to get Noob now.” Or, let’s wait for the new batch.” And yet he delivered posthaste. He sent out QC first before even giving me his special (read: competitive) price for my Noob 116520. That’s why I stick to him.

Can u tell me who is your td???

mbrute

9/7/18
Ordered and paid 8/1 through chazing. Still waiting for QC on a white ceramic. Will I ever get my watch?

Reactions: Huggins

GWT#1

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Where the bluegrass sways!
Mary always takes care of me! She lets me know when in hand if I ask for something then I pay!! If I am interested in something she will pick it up before I even order been dealing with her 9yrs now really like her!

Reactions: vcappp

ThomasaurusRex

Horology Curious
21/8/17
Typical rolex brand management restricting supply and creating long wait times /s

Hopefully there is just a new version in the pipeline

Huggins

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/8/18
Hobe Sound
i paid through chazin time as well...a month ago!
How do I switch TD's at this point?

Huggins

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/8/18
Hobe Sound
ok will do but its hard to do. I guess i can rest knowing i'm not the only person waiting on this model!

MON5TER

2/9/17
quote failed!

He did say at the time of order it was not in stock and there were a few back orders yet to fill so all good.

Was just hoping it would be a 2 or 3 week wait!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Just got my second white daytona QC, there is a black one available aswell.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
gmtring, my TD is Sead. mbrute, did you ask before ordering if it was available? If they say yes, and you paid them based on their affirmation and over one month and 16 days you still have not even seen any QC... that to me is a sure sign to change TD’s. That’s pure and simple unacceptable.

Huggins

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/8/18
Hobe Sound
Yes chasingtime said it was out of stock and would be 'sometime'...
nothing yet though...