• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 126600 Review and Photos

Lexx22

Known Member
20/5/18
East Coast
If you have a loose Bezel and not good clicking you can pop it off stretch the tiny metalsprings a bit. After that the Bezel turns much better.

I ordered new longer springs should be here today. Hopefully that will help. The Lume is the other issue that I didn't realize how bad until I put my sub v7 on, big difference. So between gen xtal, sealing and new lume that's gonna be costly.

gekkehenkie

Renowned Member
21/7/14
Its a great watch, but.
- dial markers not round and 12 triangle to close to the top and sometimes wrongly aligned
- HEV wrong color and recessed
- edges are sharp

To me these are the biggest things they should solve.

Lexx22

Known Member
20/5/18
East Coast
These are all flaws that the average person would never even look at or even notice. I'm new to the rep world and I'm still amazed at the overall quality of these watches. With some money and gen add-ons this truly is a great watch. The only thing anyone has ever asked me was about the LEC. Apparently some people think that this is the indicator of legit.

Lexx22

Known Member
20/5/18
East Coast
If you have a loose Bezel and not good clicking you can pop it off stretch the tiny metalsprings a bit. After that the Bezel turns much better.

I got the new longer springs and I cut them a bit as they were a bit to long and problem solved. Everything tightened up and sounds better as there is more tension on the bezel itself... $18 for tiny springs was worth it.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
I got the new longer springs and I cut them a bit as they were a bit to long and problem solved. Everything tightened up and sounds better as there is more tension on the bezel itself... $18 for tiny springs was worth it.

Nice ! As I have the same issue, I would be curious to know where you bought them ? Thanks!

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
The issue is not the springs. ARF drilled the holes to deep where the springs sit. If you use a spacer or fill the hole to the correct height it fixes the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
The issue is not the springs. ARF drilled the holes to deep where the springs sit. If you use a spacer or fill the hole to the correct height it fixes the issue.

Sent from the RWI App

Greg76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/18
Hi, if you ordered it in June you most certainly got the V2 :)

best
J.

Hope so, but theonewatches has both versions listed and they are different prices (V1 is $20 more) and I bought the one that did not say 'V2' I'll ask them, they don't usually respond though.

Greg76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/18
So my question still stands... what's the difference between V1 & V2? :)

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
V2 has a decorated rotor. Thats it. And its pointless.

The date wheel / bezel teeth have been fixed / and made worse again incrementally - nothing to do with version.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
So my question still stands... what's the difference between V1 & V2? :)
Hi Greg, as muiramas said the “official “ update with V2 is only the rotor, which you can’t see the rotor anyway.

But we have seen some improvements with the bezel teeth less pointy, but this has not been consistent unfortunately. Also the depth of the bezel engravings: the later ones slightly less deep.

You should just check your QC like every rep and enjoy this awesome watch :)

Reactions: Greg76