• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "CeraMeister" 116610LN Ceramic insert for Rolex Submariner....

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
So, after so much time searching for good ceramic inserts and trying some different technicques on platinum mods, myself and a friend decided to team up on a little project and source a way to make our own inserts for the Ceramic Subs... This project has been going in the background for some time now trying to get the best cost/benefit ratio with good quality materials, but mostly, sourcing the raw feedstock for our built, and a place to produce it that wouldn´t break the bank, as the base products come from overseas to be sent to another country to be manufactured and then finalized to be ready and sent to us down here...

Today, the first samples have arrived, I must say that the final product looks quite the par, and we were really pleased with the results, getting something that definitely will be worth to upgrade from the stock Noob V8/V9 or any stock insert that comes from our known factories, and yet won´t be as costly as a gen insert.
...The aiming on this project wasn´t only to get a better platinum effect on the engraved numbers, but also, a higher quality ceramic that would produce a "blacker" shine, as we saw that the current ceramic inserts on our reps had something in the black that lacked that "gen-feeling" when standing next to the GENs and although less noticed by some, was a relevant point mentioned by some of the members of our group.

Anyway, let´s jump to the pictures and let them do the talking...
LN:
W9dNU.jpg

W9Hy8.jpg

LN installed on my personal 114060:
EHo8p.jpg

LV:
pBFSZ.jpg

pB7tg.jpg

WDUMG.jpg

WDJqy.jpg

...and below - just for comparison - the "CeraMeister" next to a spongebob insert from a friend of ours, which is IMHO, one of the best aftermarket inserts/platinum mods available for the Sub-C

our "CeraMeister" on the bottom-left, and spongebob on the upper-right:
*****************.com/u7BnooL.jpg
u7BnooL.jpg

Will come with more info about it soon, as this is very near to be available.. (first batch should come even this week yet)
I would like to hear your thoughts on it, fellas!

Cheers,
Spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testone72

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
I can't see the pics. And it's hurting my feeling I was so excited after reading this all, scroll down, no pics. :(

I'm I'm not sure if my picture show up for everybody, but I use Photobucket, then I click the share icon, copy the copy the image link to clipboard and then paste right in the Forum text box and it always works for me.

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
If you can do this with the LV and be able to produce a gen color green. Shit, you'd make a small fortune w how popular the hulk is these days.

Reactions: Stevenf

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
Cool bro, eyes glued can't wait to see what all your efforts and hard work produced! I'm already happy for you and I haven't seen the pics yet! Lol :D

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Please try to reload the thread.. I´ve edited it and reposted the pics.. Let´s see if they´re working now :)

I used to use photobucket, but they gave me enough headaches with data limits in the past, so I changed to imgur long time ago and never had any problems... Strangely enough, the pics show up just fine for me here, but the forum isn´t showing them as you are telling me..Tried to reload and repost the links, but I think I will try to delete and reupload if the problem persists..

Cheers,
Spirit.

Last edited:

nick_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
20/9/12
I can't see the pics in this thread, but if I view the image in its own tab I can see it.

Anyways, insert looks pretty good. Whats the price point?

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
I can't see the pics in this thread, but if I view the image in its own tab I can see it.

Anyways, insert looks pretty good. Whats the price point?

Yeah, forum is acting wierd... I added the direct links for the pictures so it should be easier for all to see them at least.

Price point for the black LN CeraMeister will be US$110 (excluding shipping and fees yet), and might be available already this week, but in a limited quantity at start.

Cheers,
Spirit.

Reactions: nick_

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
Spirit regarding the LV.... May the force be with you! :D if it's awesome I'm already on the pre order list...towards the top haha jk/ kinda. The LN insert looks great bro! Need some more pics in different lighting. Great work, not too familiar with the LN "black" but the indices look goooood and it looks nice n black to me.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Please try to reload the thread.. I´ve edited it and reposted the pics.. Let´s see if they´re working now :)

I used to use photobucket, but they gave me enough headaches with data limits in the past, so I changed to imgur long time ago and never had any problems... Strangely enough, the pics show up just fine for me here, but the forum isn´t showing them as you are telling me..Tried to reload and repost the links, but I think I will try to delete and reupload if the problem persists..

Cheers,
Spirit.

S, please use a different hosting service for direct hosting (like imgbb). If you have the time and patience, you can still use imgur with the workaround I have posted in general.

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Reactions: Cooldaddyfunk286