Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by philheat16011992 View Post
    this is my qc accepted,
    I can't wait to receive it to post some photos on my wrist!
    the package is on its way I hope to receive it before October!
    Which factory and version is this please?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gioarmani7428 View Post

If you can't source them and you're willing to drop the coin, I simply swapped the caseback off my old non-functioning Daytona, like this one:

https://www.pfclones.com/0-0-0-rlds0...ial-offer.html

Remove the two movement screws on the ARF, throw away the deco plate, replace screws, grab a 7750 rotor ("oscillating weight") and screw off ebay for $15 and swap them out. Viola.

I have an old 7750 where, the case seems thicker, but the caseback is thinner .. exactly what are the external and internal measurements for a thin caseback to be installed on ARF?
        WTB
        PP Nautilus white ppf v4

Comment

The V4 Noob Daytona is my 3rd REP Daytona panda and I am very happy with it. The first two I got I was not happy with and always wanted to mod them. But because I couldn’t find a good watchmaker in my city (Dubai) I could not mod them. I never even wore them because they felt rep and were an easy spot on. I was not comfortable wearing them in public.

But the V4 is different.

The flaws are not noticeable unless you look for them through a microscope and compare them with a GEN. Even the comparison we do by taking a photo of our rep and comparing it to a GEN photo online. That’s not accurate because of the different lighting, different camera and also angle of the shot.

In my opinion:

1) The Daytona red color is very GEN like. Yes its a tiny bit high but it’s not noticeable at all on the wrist.

2) The 5 lines text is great because there are GEN dials that are very close to it. Again, Rolex keeps on changing the dials so you will never be able to catch up. If you decide to change the dial to an ARF then it’s your choice but trust me you don’t have to.

3) The bezel is also very GEN like and many people who own both the V4 and CF bezel say that the difference is hardly noticeable. Both bezels have their flaws in low or high lighting but both dials are GEN like.

For me if the flaws are not noticeable unless you put a GEN next to it and you spend 30 seconds trying to find a flaw then the rep is amazingly done and is worth every penny.

Guys we are only spending $700 for a $28,000 watch. The watch looks very GEN like and the movement is also great and reliable.

In my opinion anyone who wants a Daytona should buy the V4 and not mod it because it’s not worth spending more money on tiny details that are not easily noticeable on the wrist.

Buy it and enjoy the compliments!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Markaplan Mate how is the bracelet on the V4?? Have they improved it or does it still feel a bit cheap??

Comment

Originally posted by SKnight View Post
              Markaplan Mate how is the bracelet on the V4?? Have they improved it or does it still feel a bit cheap??
              I have v3 latest batch bracelet and bracelet is almost the same as arf..i had arf too..just wash with soapy water or baby bath and feels smooth..not rattly
              they improved bracelet a lot

Comment

What i will never understand is this:
                Why are the two Es in PERPETUAL different shapes?

And it has been like this on noob dials from the start.

Comment

GENUINE DAYTONA 16520 BLACK DIAL "PATRIZZI"
                  GENUINE DAYDATE 18238 YG
                  GENUINE DAYDATE 18018 WG
                  GENUINE GMT MASTER 1675
                  GENUINE SUBMARINER LV
                  GENUINE OMEGA SPEEDMASTER

Comment

Originally posted by SKnight View Post
                    To be honest I cannot really judge because I never had a GEN Daytona to compare it with. But I had GEN Batman and hulk and the bracelet noob Daytona does feel cheap compared to them. It has a tingling sound when you wear it on. But I heard from other members that washing it with soap does make a big difference. I didn’t try that yet but will update you once I do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

I have v3 latest batch bracelet and bracelet is almost the same as arf..i had arf too..just wash with soapy water or baby bath and feels smooth..not rattly
                      they improved bracelet a lot
                      I agree. My v3 bracelet is very good!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Markaplan View Post
                          Ragazzi, spendiamo solo $ 700 per un orologio da $ 28.000
                          15.000$ really.....
                          WTB
                          PP Nautilus white ppf v4

Comment

Originally posted by Valentz View Post
                            Care to share you purchased that strap? The military green goes so well with the watch!

Comment

Mine
                              WTB
                              PP Nautilus white ppf v4

Comment

Originally posted by Valentz View Post
                                Your strap is the definition of luxury!! Great choice! Where did you buy it from?
                                I bought an oyster flex rubber strap and when I installed it on my Daytona it looked really bad because I did not have this metal part that I highlighted in the picture bellow.
                                Can you please tell me how you have it? I was not able to remove it from the actual bracelet.
                                Thank you in advance.
                                [mention]Valentz [/mention]

Comment

Working...
                                X