• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
16284386913860.jpg

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Hello everyone. I have been scavenging the forum for months trying to find a Noob V3 or V4 daytona (panda dial) for my father. The panda dial ceramic Daytona is his grail watch and I was in the process of buying one for him for his 65th birthday right when the raid on noob occurred. (I have detailed the entire timeline in my WTB ad linked below). If anyone on this forum has an extra panda dial Noob daytona that they are looking to sell in the CONUS please reach out to me.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...9-wtb-noob-v3-or-v4-daytona-116500-white-dial

I realize this thread is for Daytona pics and discussion however I really want to get this watch for my dad and thought perhaps this would be a better way to get the word out. If this is not allowed, mods please feel free to delete my post, im not trying to ruffle any feathers just looking for a watch. Thank you all, and please enjoy this beautiful gen pic i came across while ogling pics of the daytona online.