• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V9 SEL and Bezel comparisons (ARF bracelet included and installed on the V9)

71bucks

18/5/10
Wow, great thread/post!

So you got a V9 that had recessed solid end links and when you put the ARF bracelet on it the recess increased a little bit?

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
So the ARF bracelet would need a mod in order to fit the v9? Kick in the balls I thought it would sort the sel issue with a simple change.

Nice review this mate, very informative thank you ????????????????

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
Very helpful comparison. Thank you for your effort!

I have a v9 and an arf bracelet on the way. Will come back to confirm if the arf sel wobbles.

I also have a jf (same maker as arf) v2 barcelet mounted on a v7 case. Fit and recess is perfect on the wrist but one side does wobble a bit so that the sel goes from nicely recessed to almost flush with the lugs.

The best combo imo is arf bracelet / noob clasp.

Guys please note that the noob sel is longer than Arf and the gen. If you would measure the gen from the sel to sel you ll see it's not as long as the noob. Arf is almost perfect in this regard.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Wow, great thread/post!

So you got a V9 that had recessed solid end links and when you put the ARF bracelet on it the recess increased a little bit?

Yes It will work to increase the recession as it sits lower. You will still have to mod it, but it will fit. It doesn’t look to be as difficult too and once I have a chance I will post it up.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
So the ARF bracelet would need a mod in order to fit the v9? Kick in the balls I thought it would sort the sel issue with a simple change.

Nice review this mate, very informative thank you ????????????????

Thanks..I hoped it was a straight install and it is resolved but it was not. It did however lower the recession.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15

I have a v9 and an arf bracelet on the way. Will come back to confirm if the arf sel wobbles.

I also have a jf (same maker as arf) v2 barcelet mounted on a v7 case. Fit and recess is perfect on the wrist but one side does wobble a bit so that the sel goes from nicely recessed to almost flush with the lugs.

Guys please note that the noob sel is longer than Arf and the gen. If you would measure the gen from the sel to sel you ll see it's not as long as the noob. Arf is almost perfect in this regard.

Thank you and you are correct about noob being just a hair longer than the ARF SEL.

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Fit and recess is perfect on the wrist but one side does wobble a bit so that the sel goes from nicely recessed to almost flush with the lugs.

Is this with 2mm spring bars or 1.8?

Vassago

Horology Curious
31/8/18

Did you get the ARF bracelet on the noob and did it help? I have a V9 noob and not happy with the SEL height, will the ARF bracelet help? Also if you could pass along where you got the bracelet that would be great.

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Am I the only one not seeing images and this instead?

2QLgSXa.jpg