• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Yachtmaster 116655 Rose Gold

Gio-Spi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/6/18
Today is arrived to me the yacht master ARF 116655 and I have the same problem! The rubber strap is too small and I cannot wear the watch. There is a solution!? Moreover I have another problem. I believe that the dial is break because it turn on left and on right

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Today is arrived to me the yacht master ARF 116655 and I have the same problem! The rubber strap is too small and I cannot wear the watch. There is a solution!? Moreover I have another problem. I believe that the dial is break because it turn on left and on right

Do you mean it moves left and right when you wind it or try and change the time? My ARF Daytona does the same

Reactions: Gio-Spi

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11

the solution is

A) buy a different strap on ebay
or
B) If you have rose gold oyster links from another bracelet stick them in like I did

bummer they didn't do the long piece here. will be nice for all the dainty wristed folks who complained about how huge the straps they shipped before were though :)

Gio-Spi

14/6/18
the solution is

A) buy a different strap on ebay
or
B) If you have rose gold oyster links from another bracelet stick them in like I did

bummer they didn't do the long piece here. will be nice for all the dainty wristed folks who complained about how huge the straps they shipped before were though :)

Can you upload a picture that shows how do you resolve the problem? If I’m not able to resolve this problem I have to sell my rep. I’m very sad because this is my first rep.. :(

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
Go back one page, I already posted a picture of it. I added two bracelet links between the clasp and rubber strap that I had from a skydweller rep

Gio-Spi

14/6/18
I think yacht master ARF have another problem: the rose gold. I don’t like it because it doesn’t seem like a gen.. the rose is too strong for my taste.. So do you think is noob version better than this?

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Here's my Noob in sunlight

54ca86f2d22a1bdf1e51b82274c1039f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Gio-Spi

14/6/18
How do we know if the right color (like a gen) is ARF or Noob rose gold?

HKWL99

Horology Curious
7/6/18
Has anyone ever seen this rep from V9 Factory? I thought Noob was supposed to be the best rep, but my local rep dealer swears the V9 version is best. He’s generally been pretty accurate with what he tells me so I’m curious if anyone has this version. It’s mostly sold out or not even available on the TD websites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
How do we know if the right color (like a gen) is ARF or Noob rose gold?

Neither of the two are accurate. I've had a genuine bezel mounted on a NOOB mid case & I can tell you that the color is contrasting but far from noticeable.

michel7752

18/4/14
Switzerland
Has anyone ever seen this rep from V9 Factory? I thought Noob was supposed to be the best rep, but my local rep dealer swears the V9 version is best. He’s generally been pretty accurate with what he tells me so I’m curious if anyone has this version. It’s mostly sold out or not even available on the TD websites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V10 factory is better than V9 factory, but their version is even rarer than V9.

GregH

Known Member
25/6/18
I really love this model, one the most beautiful watch Rolex has made, but I’m afraid to buy gold plated model (and in general rare metal like gold or platinum) because they really too much recognizable as replica, don’t you think?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
ARF version is spot on when it comes to the color.
Rolex calls it Everose Gold which is slightly more on the copper side exactly the same as ARF.
Noob color is a little off. Also ARF finish is superb.. there are some vids on YouTube of this specific rep.
i think TD can get larger rubber straps.

Reactions: Gio-Spi