• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered the DateJust 41 126334 SS REF from Ryan!

stu00a

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/12/10
USA
Hello Everyone,

I would like to know your thoughts on these QC images?

Should i give a green light?
57f21098514ba4195873bb349875e30a.jpg
bce52b106598c7d0d36fed8e1158812d.jpg
8d83324b9d1b89d6d8c9efffc259ced3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is this REF?

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Look great for a BP. Please post some pics of the date alignment, Im interested in getting one, just that the date alignment is a deal breaker for me.

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
I wonder what the BP blue dial and lume looks like in person. Would be considering to swap out my REF dial for a BP dial if the dial colour is closer to gen. Getting irritated by the blue/purple tone on the REF dial and need to change it ASAP.

WatchGuy31185

Horology Curious
9/9/18
Hey everyone. Really new to all this. Was hoping someone could point me to a TD that sells the REF model.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Love the look of the BP, exact combo I'm after, jubilee bracelet/fluted bezel/grey dial
Only one thing stopping me from getting the BP, and that is the crown having two dots rather than the line. Noob have fixed this in their latest batch

Silvester

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
Does both factorys have the Blackhole-effect on their cyclopses?

AMvdSande007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/17
Razorig: Thank you for the response. You are the man!

Agreed. I asked them to sent more dial pics. I'll post them here when I receive them. The photos you posted earlier were absolutely beautiful -- event though the color is not entirely the same.

Hi, It's the grey dial! Still love the watch! Only concern is the datechange... It's an obvious and instant tell that it's an replica.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Love the look of the BP, exact combo I'm after, jubilee bracelet/fluted bezel/grey dial
Only one thing stopping me from getting the BP, and that is the crown having two dots rather than the line. Noob have fixed this in their latest batch
Noob fixed this the two dot issue? Any recent approved QC pics to confirm this?

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
I have seen atleast two sets of qc pics in the last month from others ordering from noob that have the line. To be sure if ordering, its best to speicify with your dealer to make sure it has the line.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
I have seen atleast two sets of qc pics in the last month from others ordering from noob that have the line. To be sure if ordering, its best to speicify with your dealer to make sure it has the line.
No idea where you are seeing this but all i see are dots, dots everywhere.

JB1001

Known Member
30/8/16
Western Europe

Hej, got the BP this year and mine has got the line under the crown. So I guess you can get the same.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: cookienc10

AriChoresh

30/8/17
Looks okay, though they should have sent more than one picture of the dial. Beware that the dial is a dark purple/blue tone and nothing like gen. If you are happy with that then go ahead. However the casing and finishing is brilliant.

Which dial color is closest to the original?

Sent from the RWI App

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
@ Ari choresh

Noob Is closest in terms of the blue dial colour but the hour markers are too large compared to the gen.

Astajic

Known Member
23/8/18
Hi guys, just about the 2 dots, I thought those are just telling that the fluted bezel is made with white gold... (sorry if this been talked before)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
No idea where you are seeing this but all i see are dots, dots everywhere.

Yeah all of the dealer websites still have the original images with two dots everywhere. But I have seen on two occasions where a user on this forum recently bought the noob datejust 41 and shared their QC photos, and they did indeed have the line. I cant remember which threads, they were posts inside a thread.

Dont know why they don't update their photos, guess they have so many models coming through they cant be assed going back and take photos again

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Hi guys, just about the 2 dots, I thought those are just telling that the fluted bezel is made with white gold... (sorry if this been talked before)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

yeah its a bit inconsistent, if you have a two tone (gold/rosegold) the two dots is correct, yet the stainless steel model with fluted bezel (which is white gold) has a line, same as smooth bezel which is SS. both smooth and fluted come with SS bracelet.