• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PLEASE READ MEMEBRS*****Got rolex parts in the mail today by accident*****

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Hey all. I got a delivery today from China. It was expressed too me in 4 days and had too be here by noon today. The info on it is my name. I did not buy or pay for parts. I have no clue who this person that shipped them too me. Is anyone expecting anything from china. It is sub parts both Gold and white gold. I will not list what they are if you ordered anything you would know what they are. I will say that they are sub C parts. Here is the label. I do not read Chinese so I can't tell you who it was sent by. But someone paid a lot for this stuff. I spoke too the TD's I deal with and they did not ship it.

B9542167-AE1C-471B-B2F4-2097F06CAB40.jpg

Reactions: pengo

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Thanks brother. Still no clue why he sent it too me. I have too review my messages. I never ordered or have I been charged for these parts. It is odd.

medusa95

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/12/17
Super weird, must have been a mix up off some sort. Probably a place you have once been a customer

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
If nobody comes up owning, I’m calling dibs on the Smurf parts..

Reactions: johnlogan and occb2

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
This once happened to me. The TD realized their mistake and contacted me immediately to forward to the rightful owner. But if you do not know the TD, then you are left in mystery. But once the customer does not receive their parts, or checks the tracking, I am sure it is just a matter of time before they get traced to you and you will get a request to forward them

Reactions: MrBeasy

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
This once happened to me. The TD realized their mistake and contacted me immediately to forward to the rightful owner. But if you do not know the TD, then you are left in mystery. But once the customer does not receive their parts, or checks the tracking, I am sure it is just a matter of time before they get traced to you and you will get a request to forward them

The problem is Rob won't know He Tian Cheng by his correct name. He probably goes by Tom or Steve.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Or Ryan or Angus :)

I spoke too both of them. They didn't send it.

The only TD's I have dealt with are Toro, Angus, Ryan, Lucy. I use to get stuff all the time from Yuki but since he started ripping us off with his 3135, a month before the SH came out, I stopped. He use too ship EMS.

Angus and Ryan both use DHL or USPS. Toro uses EMS.

But the odd thing is that my Noob V9 3135 116610LN was coming in today. It did come in later on, but who ever mailed this too me, mailed in express and paid a lot to get it too me by noon today. Or so the post office told me.

I don't want too list what it is because then anyone can say it is theirs. But really, if anyone knows the sender or is waiting for rolex Sub C parts let me know.

The other odd thing is that it is under my name as Rob Rodriguez. All my contact info is right, but my phone number is off by one number. The point is, that most TD's have me as Robert or Roberto. Not Rob. That would be someone I brought from here or sold too here.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
If nobody comes up owning, I’m calling dibs on the Smurf parts..

Que you can have them all in a few weeks if no one owns up too the parts. Nothing Smurf though! LOL.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
The problem is Rob won't know He Tian Cheng by his correct name. He probably goes by Tom or Steve.

Yea. I know. I sent messages too some TD's asking if they know who it is.

Each part is in a hard plastic round holder with DK in gold on it. I asked them if they know who DK is. They said no. LOL.

Angus said maybe it is a customer who wants me too fix a few watches. But no one has reach out too me too do sub C stuff. This stuff isn't cheap. So it is odd as hell. Someone is missing this stuff. I just would love too know how my name popped up. I wonder if its another Rob Rodriguez and they had me in their system. Who knows. But I feel bad.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
check your messages/emails again

I have. A few times. I even went through my paypal too see if a TD charged me for anything besides what I brought.

My new Noob Daytona came in and the 4130 was broken. But I never sent it back or told the TD too send me a parts. If he some how found out he sent me a lot of Sub C parts.

I also brought the tool for the Rolex Oyster band too separate the band. That came from china. But again never ordered parts. This was sent out on the 26th of this month too get to my house today by noon. From that guy I posted the name of. It really is no big deal as far as I am concerned. I just feel bad that someone, probably paid a lot too get these parts today. And they are at my house. LOL.

I am sure that in a few days the TD will realize what they did and get in touch with me. Only thing is the phone number is off by one digit. So if they call that number it will not come too me. Hopefully they will contact me here at RWI.

Or the buyer might try too make a complaint with us before attempting paypal. So might be able too get the info that way. Never the less. They are safe.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Que you can have them all in a few weeks if no one owns up too the parts. Nothing Smurf though! LOL.

Lmk what it is and we will see if I have any need hehe

didnt you say WG sub parts?

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
I have. A few times. I even went through my paypal too see if a TD charged me for anything besides what I brought.

My new Noob Daytona came in and the 4130 was broken. But I never sent it back or told the TD too send me a parts. If he some how found out he sent me a lot of Sub C parts.

I also brought the tool for the Rolex Oyster band too separate the band. That came from china. But again never ordered parts. This was sent out on the 26th of this month too get to my house today by noon. From that guy I posted the name of. It really is no big deal as far as I am concerned. I just feel bad that someone, probably paid a lot too get these parts today. And they are at my house. LOL.

I am sure that in a few days the TD will realize what they did and get in touch with me. Only thing is the phone number is off by one digit. So if they call that number it will not come too me. Hopefully they will contact me here at RWI.

Or the buyer might try too make a complaint with us before attempting paypal. So might be able too get the info that way. Never the less. They are safe.

Hi Rob

I just ordered a noob Daytona 4130, what do you plan on doing to fix your dead one? Service it? If so id like to hear your thoughts on it and wether gen parts will fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
Rob - cough once is there is a Sub-C LN midcase with bezel and cough twice if there isn't ;)