• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Report this noob v7 its got 16 bids so far

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Ebay Like sellers to sell fake watches as gen they dont give a fuck

Reactions: mech500

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Seller states nothing we can do to stop him.he sold a v7 yesterday for 6300 pounds and one today that's currently at 4500 pounds and he will sell one tommrow he will sell 4 or 5 subs a week that's over 6300 pounds a day he will earn selling fake noob v7 he is using the same bio sales bullshit from the sale yesterday using v7 pics we spotted saying he lost the box amd papers etc etc .but he is using gen pics this time so nobody can report his sale.6300 pounds a day he is making selling these it's insane

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I reported the new sale as well....even tho pics are gen.

If enough people report it, eBay will stop the sale and investigate.

When I reported sale to eBay, I got a message from eBay Saying “listing contains items being sold without the buyers consent”

Sounds like eBay must’ve asked buyer for proof of purchase or similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I reported the new sale as well....even tho pics are gen.

If enough people report it, eBay will stop the sale and investigate.

When I reported sale to eBay, I got a message from eBay Saying “listing contains items being sold without the buyers consent”

Sounds like eBay must’ve asked buyer for proof of purchase or similar?

I just reported him 10 times in a row just now I did not get no message from ebay

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I just reported him 10 times in a row just now I did not get no message from ebay

Lol. eBay’s computer probably thinks you’re a problem spammer. Hehehe.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I didn’t get a message from eBay....but when I reported the sub, there was something at the bottom of the summary page saying something like “seller account used without permission”.....I only saw it for a split second on my phone before I clicked next

arravan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/18
[video]https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323240644994?ul_noapp=true[/video]

It’s a shame eBay let this shit happen....

You must have the most amazing eye ever! What was the biggest tell?

Sent from the RWI App

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rolex-Sub....c100011.m1850

omg his second v7 is over 5000 pounds all ready report this scum
this is the guy that sold the v7 for 6300 yesterday. He is selling more v7 subs under gen pics now so we can't catch him.REPORT say its fake guys.he said to me he is untouchable and offered my friend 2000 pounds to not grass him up

superh3ro

Known Member
26/3/17
should always transact on ebay via paypal connected CREDIT CARD. this is what fraud departments are for.

most likly the scammer gets their money but buyer would be protected if using a credit card. write off for the cc company.

Reactions: Nur-Uhr

Doc brown

Supporter
Certified
1/11/17
I've been reporting people on eBay almost weekly for fake items from Back to the Future fake Nike Shoes to Rolex reps to reproduction vintage toys and Harley bike parts for the past 4 years as a power seller on ebay where I've maintained a side business for the past 17 years. All I can say is it's more money Musk can throw on his space mission so they don't give a flying F(*($%^.

Even when you get rid of them, They just find their way back. There's people in Australia selling Jungle Juice poppers on eBay and they haven't stopped them.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
This looks like similar scam Archieluxury ( Paul Pluta ) was running on eBay a few years ago but he was selling fake Panerais as gens. He was able to scam many people.
He got raportes many times and eventually his eBay account got deleted but then he came back with other account under different name.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Going to the police station and filing a criminal report is the only way that MAY result in some action at some point.

^I personally ain’t got time for that shit. Ain’t no way I’m getting of my last ass on Sunday to go to the police station, so I can save some rich and stupid people money.

I mean at the end of the day, if you’re rich and draft enough to pay some knob with no feedback THAT sort of money, then you deserve it. Thick fuckers.

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
"can meet at the moon for viewing and authenticate". What a asshole. Would never buy a gen off ebay.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
should always transact on ebay via paypal connected CREDIT CARD. this is what fraud departments are for.

most likly the scammer gets their money but buyer would be protected if using a credit card. write off for the cc company.

You are not understanding the buyer thinks it's gen .And has no reason to question the purchase
jesus some people have no idea

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Reported all sales.
I will now go on and spam him with insults. This typically makes them mad and I have fun doing it.
Next step: bidding 20.000 € with one of my ebay accounts on it ;)

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Reported all sales.
I will now go on and spam him with insults. This typically makes them mad and I have fun doing it.
Next step: bidding 20.000 € with one of my ebay accounts on it ;)
Your a good man max respect