• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the most 1:1 Rolex Rep right now besides the grape perpetual?

btoxxahn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/18
MY vote goes to a watch that seems to have been forgotten about on this forum ...Explorer 1 214270 JF v2 .

I own both red grape / grey perpetual v2's and the Arf DJ , all are top reps . For me the 214270 looks the most gen on wrist .

i love the explorer too, just a bit worry about the E XPLORER front so im buying the 114300 in grey since it's the most 1:1 out there

Reactions: electric

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Why does Chanel even chase replica watches. no-one cares about the Chanel watches :facepalm:

OP, Noob Yahtmaster is good out of the box, check the stickied thread about it.

cant find the stickied thread, is it still up?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
cant find the stickied thread, is it still up?

It was Zocker's thread called : [h=1]Big Rolex Yachtmaster Review (6 Digit)[/h] Search function seems not finding it for me, so not sure has it survived the hack...

Reactions: electric and reppin

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
it has? where? links?

The early batches had E X , now font is correct . I can't provide links , the watch has been out so long the relevant info is deep in the archives and I can't be arsed looking . I have mine on my wrist the font is correct , that is about as good as my ..' it has ? Where? Links? ' ...gets sorry .

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
What about this one: https://www.intime03.co/rollie/4907-...let-a3235.html

How accurate is this one? I'm thinking about buying it for my dad but I'm not a rolex expert. I don't want to spend 500 bucks (with shipping etc) for a watch that isn't too accurate.

How big is your old man's wrist ? If he can carry off a 36mm watch , go for the Arf DJ 116234 36mm , silver dial is the best IMO . The best DJ out there 904 L and cheaper than the one you link .

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
it has? where? links?
My QC's just in today.
ed7233091a94bd3ff421fdb88328dc30.jpg

Reactions: muiramas

cooljdev

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/18
How big is your old man's wrist ? If he can carry off a 36mm watch , go for the Arf DJ 116234 36mm , silver dial is the best IMO . The best DJ out there 904 L and cheaper than the one you link .

Not sure, I didn't measure it but it's bigger than mine that's for sure, mine is like 6.30" tiny. Maybe his wrist is like 7 or more

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Thanks - much more useful than the other guys response.

By the other guy , you mean me ? What do mean more useful ? I explain the font problem had been rectified , i explained that i owned the watch and the EX on the font is fine .I explained that there are threads on the subject in forum archives . What did you want me to do ? Organise and pay for a guided tour to the JF factory , and pay for an Oyster Perp of your choice directly from their production line . If the advice had been given the other way round , that would have been enough for me to do my own due diligence , and check things out regarding the font by myself . Instead you wanted me to spend my valuable time doing this for you . Chap you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink .

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Not sure, I didn't measure it but it's bigger than mine that's for sure, mine is like 6.30" tiny. Maybe his wrist is like 7 or more

My humble advice still stands , look at his current watch and measure it , measure his wrist under some pretence . If it is 7" as you say it will be fine , if he has larger wrists like me 8 1/4 it will look a little small (?) . However if you are going for DJ then IMO the ARF 36mm is the way to go .

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
By the other guy , you mean me ? What do mean more useful ? I explain the font problem had been rectified , i explained that i owned the watch and the EX on the font is fine .I explained that there are threads on the subject in forum archives . What did you want me to do ? Organise and pay for a guided tour to the JF factory , and pay for an Oyster Perp of your choice directly from their production line . If the advice had been given the other way round , that would have been enough for me to do my own due diligence , and check things out regarding the font by myself . Instead you wanted me to spend my valuable time doing this for you . Chap you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink .

See a psychologist.

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Great rep chap enjoy . Everybody seems to chatter constantly about Subs , Daytona's etc . However I think this watch and the OP red grape / grey are best Rolex reps out there .

Thank you! I hope to enjoy it as a daily once I receive it.
Funny thing is I do have a Sub I like to wear a lot i.e TC LN V7 but I feel people's attitude towards you changes when they see you have the quintessential Sub on your wrist. Not to mention when I have to take it off and keep it my pocket or bag to try not get my arm ripped off while walking back from work.