• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the most 1:1 Rolex Rep right now besides the grape perpetual?

Dnexus24

Looking Around
1/5/18
It seems like all the links I find through my research goes to a site that has been taking down due to Chanel suing them lol so I decided to ask the experts. What is the best 1:1 Rolex Rep I can find with no mods besides the grape perpetual? I would prefer a grey or blue oyster perpetual, or navy dayjust.

Reactions: btoxxahn

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
It seems like all the links I find through my research goes to a site that has been taking down due to Chanel suing them lol so I decided to ask the experts. What is the best 1:1 Rolex Rep I can find with no mods besides the grape perpetual? I would prefer a grey or blue oyster perpetual, or navy dayjust.
The gray rhodium Oyster perpetual is as good as the grape.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Why does Chanel even chase replica watches. no-one cares about the Chanel watches :facepalm:

OP, Noob Yahtmaster is good out of the box, check the stickied thread about it.

Reactions: vcappp

Rtrott01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/18
The ARF SD43 is looking to be a great out of box rep..

i wish they they would produce a nice 41mm DJ 126334!!

So, having said that, I am about to order the Noob a3235 126300 DJ41 Blue/Stick...Is that not the best rep version of that particular model? My research indicated that it like is the best at this time. Someone please let me know if there is a better rep of that watch before I pull the trigger. Thanks!

lpl

Renowned Member
3/1/17
New Zealand
I can attest to this.

ARF + Gen DW and a few other goodies.
498aaeec30439a86d61e45d4ad2d49b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
MY vote goes to a watch that seems to have been forgotten about on this forum ...Explorer 1 214270 JF v2 .

I own both red grape / grey perpetual v2's and the Arf DJ , all are top reps . For me the 214270 looks the most gen on wrist .

Last edited:

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
So, having said that, I am about to order the Noob a3235 126300 DJ41 Blue/Stick...Is that not the best rep version of that particular model? My research indicated that it like is the best at this time. Someone please let me know if there is a better rep of that watch before I pull the trigger. Thanks!

Actually... the blue dial is the worst of the models (except of black railroad and smooth bezel mop / these even dont exist as gens). Your reseach should make you compare the noob blue with gen and arf. Noob is totally off. Same as with the JF 114300 they all seem to have used their old barrels full of yachtmaster paint. Blue is really the worst choice. ARF did a great blue. If you want it 41 noob, the silver and rhodium are spot on.

Last edited:
Reactions: buddy168

largemarge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/4/18
pic of the grape? how come ive never seen it or heard about it being so good.

tony-hk

INMATE
14/11/16
I can attest to this.

ARF + Gen DW and a few other goodies.
498aaeec30439a86d61e45d4ad2d49b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

hi Ipl, nice watch. I’m absolutely in love. ESP the blue dial!

may I ask where did you source the gen dial? Which movement you chose in order to make the datewheel fit well? Many thanks.

Reactions: Nanaadu and Tahor

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
hi Ipl, nice watch. I’m absolutely in love. ESP the blue dial!

may I ask where did you source the gen dial? Which movement you chose in order to make the datewheel fit well? Many thanks.

No no.. he said Gen DW (date wheel) not Gen dial. So my understanding is that the watch is near perfect and all you need to do is to get a gen date wheel and install it. I would assume that this would be a straight swap!! Again just what I understand from reading it. I would be wrong.

tony-hk

INMATE
14/11/16
Thanks god and Ipl. I have got Ipl advice via pm.

Yes the dial is rep but the DW is gen.

tony-hk

INMATE
14/11/16
Btw, check toro website. The dial colour blue is too bright. Ipl photo looks much better.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I have 2 DJ ARF, the blue one dial is different to gen. The silver one is 1:1. But you have to change DW

reppinrye

Horology Curious
28/4/18
Bay Area
I have 2 DJ ARF, the blue one dial is different to gen. The silver one is 1:1. But you have to change DW

Would you be able to recommend a DW that looks better than the ARF one that is not as expensive as a Gen? Noob is supposedly a better looking DW, but can it be changed into an ARF DJ? Thanks.