• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 2018 Oyster Perpetual No Dates (White and Black Index Dials)

Jaykay47

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/18
jZK9CcZ.jpg

OtHJmXQ.jpg

So Rolex dropped some dial combos (Black and White Index) for their 39mm No Date models and boy are they nice. I loved these watches but wasnt a fan of the fruity dials they had up until now.
absolutely love the new dials, especially the white one. it gives them such a classier look than the colored dials ever could.

Any idea when these bad boys could hit the rep market? seeing how literally only the dial was updated shouldnt be too long right?
What do you guys think?
And more importantly are you team white or team black?

Jaykay47

26/3/18
Just realized the last sentence in the post might be misinterpreted. i was referring to the dial colors, not trying to start a race war here lmao.

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
jZK9CcZ.jpg

OtHJmXQ.jpg

So Rolex dropped some dial combos (Black and White Index) for their 39mm No Date models and boy are they nice. I loved these watches but wasnt a fan of the fruity dials they had up until now.
absolutely love the new dials, especially the white one. it gives them such a classier look than the colored dials ever could.

Any idea when these bad boys could hit the rep market? seeing how literally only the dial was updated shouldnt be too long right?
What do you guys think?
Very soon, Sure JF will super rep them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: electric

Ryano

13/3/18
Perth, Australia
jZK9CcZ.jpg

OtHJmXQ.jpg

What do you guys think?

Nice!!!!

I prefer the black dial. It really makes the dial indices pop. That being said, I’d probably end up buying the white dial as it’s more of a contrast to my 116610LN Sub, if that makes sense...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
My guess is BP will have their version out before JF does. Black and white dials are the easiest to replicate color wise.

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
If JF does this like the others than I’m full in! These are sexy! Can’t get enough polar dials!

Silvester

8/4/18
Hope JF use a better movement.
Just a 2824 or 2836 instead of the Yuki shit.

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Sh3135 has run fine for me. Don't find any problem to the movement.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Watchtrader93

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/17
These should be out in no time only need to produce new dials

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Still waiting V2 no any news blue Dial correction and grey, and Olso crown not match Gen 100%

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Still waiting V2 no any news blue Dial correction and grey, and Olso crown not match Gen 100%

Sent from the RWI App

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
Probably won’t get a v2.

The Black has a sunburst which is hard to get right as with the rest. So I’m leaning on polar.

puretime feel free to let JF know that we’re ready for the new dials!