• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Because I’m a geek I feel I need to get another sub and this time I’m considering a noob.

I read a few places the first batches had nicer cases. Is that still so?

Also is the A2836 version using the same case as the SA3135 one? I’m not planning on modding this besides prof crystal/cf bezel so I would like to avoid another crappy SA3135 even if the crown position is better.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Because I’m a geek I feel I need to get another sub and this time I’m considering a noob.

I read a few places the first batches had nicer cases. Is that still so?

Also is the A2836 version using the same case as the SA3135 one? I’m not planning on modding this besides prof crystal/cf bezel so I would like to avoid another crappy SA3135 even if the crown position is better.

Yes first is best. A2836 version close but little off due to crown position

Mru86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/16
Guys wondered if you could advise, My Noob V9 bracelet came off and the screws went missing. Watch makers are telling me i have to order a new one. If I order an ARF bracelet instead would this fit? Also would i still need to do rigorous QC on bracelets too? thanks

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
Guys wondered if you could advise, My Noob V9 bracelet came off and the screws went missing. Watch makers are telling me i have to order a new one. If I order an ARF bracelet instead would this fit? Also would i still need to do rigorous QC on bracelets too? thanks

Should fit, my ARF bracelet is arriving this week

Reactions: Sdent135

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Should fit, my ARF bracelet is arriving this week

Are you sure about this? My understanding was that the SELs don't match and the ARF bracelet leaves a gap. It may need modding for an appropriate fit.

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
Are you sure about this? My understanding was that the SELs don't match and the ARF bracelet leaves a gap. It may need modding for an appropriate fit.

It's hit or miss from what I read

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-ln-submariner

Just used the search function, here a thread where they talk about it

Very interesting. Is this only for the Noob v9, or do we know whether the Daytona bracelets will also carry over? I personally loved my ARF Daytona bracelet/clasp, it has a much better/gen feel than the noob.

I'll look into this now. Thank you for the post.

Last edited:

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
Very interesting. Is this only for the Noob v9, or do we know whether the Daytona bracelets will also carry over? I personally loved my ARF Daytona bracelet/clasp, it has a much better/gen feel than the noob.

I'll look into this now. Thank you for the post.

Read the Daytona threads, lot of info there

Reactions: BlackJaguar

AttilaTT180

Looking Around
6/2/19
Great news !!! Wait & see !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Ho visto qualche foto di questo nuovo modello Noob, i colori dell'inserto ghiera mi sembrano buono, ma il movimento è palesemente un eta 2836-2 e n9on un clone 3285 !
Voi ne sapete di piu????

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Ho visto qualche foto di questo nuovo modello Noob, i colori dell'inserto ghiera mi sembrano buono, ma il movimento è palesemente un eta 2836-2 e n9on un clone 3285 !
Voi ne sapete di piu????

Does this really look like an Italian forum to you??