• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

largemarge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/4/18
sold my v7 - I am ready for the v9 no date

why wouldnt you just wait for the ARF since smoke is helping work on it? is it gonna take forever?

only reason im holding off on a no date v9 because so much talk and hype with Smokes expertise that its gonna be an amazing watch.

i just got a v7 and dont even wanna wear it even after doing a paint job.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
You guys need to chill. Angus has not been keeping up-to-date with any info.he emailed me today asking what need to be fixed on the new dssd deep blue that came out this Basel.but he did not mention the sub we were supposed to be building.so I know as much as you guys when it comes to the sh arf

Reactions: electric and Zainul

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
^ this. Everyone needs to chill and stop posting the same thing.

crispychicken

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/18
why wouldnt you just wait for the ARF since smoke is helping work on it? is it gonna take forever?

only reason im holding off on a no date v9 because so much talk and hype with Smokes expertise that its gonna be an amazing watch.

i just got a v7 and dont even wanna wear it even after doing a paint job.

the V9 is perfect

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Wow, it looks like v9 has the same business model as gen steel sub - you can't simply buy it, you need to hunt it, lol

Do any TDs have a v9 waiting list? serious question guys.

Reactions: pengo

cbfks

24/2/16
Placed my order with Ryan a few days ago. Payment has been received so i'll tell you guys when/if I get QC pics.

aSlwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/17
smoke
Seems too many of us really can't spot the differences between V8 and V9 cases.
Could you post, for example, a side by side photo of V8 and V9 clearly marking the differences so people stop asking if it's a V8 or V9?
Many many thanks in advance

Reactions: JDM180

Bruninho98

Horology Curious
10/10/17
Guys, I'm sorry if this goes kind of off-topic, but can anyone tell me a TD with the v9 that accepts paypal? Even if I need to make a purchase with other payment method before using paypal. Im desperate, my usual TD accepts paypal but he doesnt have a date for the V9.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
I wish I had the money to buy one of these fukkas I want to review it in serious detail

Start a go fund me... I'm pretty certain the members here would contribute to a really educational review :)

Reactions: tedit