• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Manuel8080

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/4/16
Iam not sure it good be a angle thing aswell. I would accept the watch in your case because it looks extremly good if its misaligned you could still buy a new insert and fix it.
The bezel looks different comparated to my ARF,this one seems to be right

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
There is no good or bad dealer lol its just the quality ARF delivers. You can have be luck or not thats why i am not gonna "test" my luck :D because i saw a lot of shit the last month with horrible dial printing and broken ceramic inserts and pearls falling out.

i am here on par with my friend stufuse we did communicate via PM over month and he had really a shit story with the ARF Submariners.

So don't be to "picky" because the next one could be even shittier. And don't forget the Gens have the exact same problems with other problems included (like the out of sync hands) and the gen ones costs how much? 9k? So yeah

Its just my experience don't try to get the "special" perfect one. Because there is no special perfect one they all have some little flaws. I mean i was also picky (funny thing i bought over 20 watches and only reject one of them) but if you google the gen issues its just a joke lol there a photos with ceramic inserts totally wrong aligned and people writing "Rolex never said that it must be aligned dont be so picky" on a 9k watch lol people are ridiclious these days.

I mean everyone can decide if they accept the watch or not BUT keep in mind if the whole batch is shit you will get the next one with maybe shittier quality.

The bezel looks different comparated to my ARF,this one seems to be right

I would not try to test my luck stufuse can sing a song about that because he had like 3 or 4 watches all misaligned and the pictures are not even "straight" could also be misaligned. But its your decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: recan1ze

Manuel8080

Banned
9/4/16
There is no good or bad dealer lol its just the quality ARF delivers. You can have be luck or not thats why i am not gonna "test" my luck :D because i saw a lot of shit the last month with horrible dial printing and broken ceramic inserts and pearls falling out.

i am here on par with my friend stufuse we did communicate via PM over month and he had really a shit story with the ARF Submariners.

So don't be to "picky" because the next one could be even shittier. And don't forget the Gens have the exact same problems with other problems included (like the out of sync hands) and the gen ones costs how much? 9k? So yeah

Its just my experience don't try to get the "special" perfect one. Because there is no special perfect one they all have some little flaws. I mean i was also picky (funny thing i bought over 20 watches and only reject one of them) but if you google the gen issues its just a joke lol there a photos with ceramic inserts totally wrong aligned and people writing "Rolex never said that it must be aligned dont be so picky" on a 9k watch lol people are ridiclious these days.

I mean everyone can decide if they accept the watch or not BUT keep in mind if the whole batch is shit you will get the next one with maybe shittier quality.

I would not try to test my luck stufuse can sing a song about that because he had like 3 or 4 watches all misaligned and the pictures are not even "straight" could also be misaligned. But its your decision.
For curiosity:do you have experience with Sead/supermirror?

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

I can vouch for this. I Had issues with broken inserts two watches I received, then mix ups with qc pics. Other than the inserts the watches were great. I gave up for a little over a month then pulled the trigger again and received last week.

This one has nicely centred date wheel and insert pearl compare to the others I had too.

14ab6f3633cf15dfb73e351804df89b5.jpg
great effort on the insert for Gen likeness, (been said before anyway) best I’ve seen and handled. Admiring the crystal black hole and the hands. Very nice finish and SEL is good too. Lovely watch.

Have a prof crystal and a few GEN DW en route. Can’t wait to get them on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: freediver

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
So for the guys with the misaligned issue like myself and stufuse

2 Gens from a few years ago. Seems like the gens have all over alignment issues.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i think dirt, but you can always ask the for another photo after cleaning the bezel

spamjunky

Banned
24/10/18
United States
thank you and subscribed to this thread. I'm looking to buy one soon and now just narrowing it down to what TD to trust with my money.

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
xOIKy.md.jpg

Looking foreward to get mine. Got shipped today :) So far I have to say that InTime Watch really delivers...

A.J.

Keniath

16/9/16
Upper Austria, Linz
I ordered a spare ARF insert and when it arrived I noticed how dull my original one had gone.

It hadn’t faded though it was just dirt.

A damp cloth with some dish soap rubbed gently over the insert got it looking brand new again.

Maybe it’s because the insert engraving is slightly deeper or maybe it’s the texture of the paint but it appears to collect dirt more than other subs I’ve had.

Not a huge issue, but all those that complained about it fading probably just need to give it a quick clean.

yeah i figured that out by now that its dirty. theres dirt collecting inside the numbers easily as they are deep. i will give it a good cleaning
thanks ill try the dish soap

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
thank you and subscribed to this thread. I'm looking to buy one soon and now just narrowing it down to what TD to trust with my money.

Any of them buddy. They are trusted for a reason.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
AR Factory
5c8be8d8485fa782c17de690968b8dad.jpg

Genuine
013fd38f9d603e7ddbf18b95cc5396e9.jpg

No visible difference to the naked eye, even with a loupe they are very similar.

Reactions: Ecender

mayhemag

I'm Pretty Popular
29/6/17
Hi guys

I read until 100 pages and I happy to have bought new ARF 2824. In my opinion is the best rep actually.

Howewer I Will change the crystal with gen and the date wheel but onestly, despite a long search on forum, I don't understand if is possible fit the gen DW on 2824.

Can you help me?