ARF 116610 904l 2824

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Hey all. Just wanted too update you guys. I have been going back and forth with Angus over at pure time on the ARF 116610 904L's. In the next few days they will be releasing it. I am buying one too do a review for RWI.

I will do a complete and honest review comparing it too 2 watches I have. A real 116610LV and a 116610LN that is all real but the V6S case and clasp. The ONLY model coming out is the 2824 version. It IS 904L. I do not know at this time if it will be an LN or an LV.

Please post here anything that you guys want me too look at. Any questions you may have. The projected price at this time is. $478 plus shipping. I look forward too getting it and also look forward too you guy's input. We have great TD's and they have the ear of the ARF factory. So we can hope to continue too have improvements on these watches.

Rob

*****Forgot too say that after the review the watch will be raffled here at RWI******
    Last edited by occb2; 25-04-18, 18:29. Reason: Add detail.
    Rolex brought: 2003 16613, 2000 16610
    100% Complete Rolex built by me: 16800, 16613 black and gold., 16610LN
    Crazy builds: 5513,16610 LV, 16613 Bluesy, 16520 Zenith QFOAHDT!

good job m8, thank you for all the community !
    I would like your judgement about the lugs, they look a bit squarish imo , and the rehaut shine and grain

Comment

Originally posted by freediver View Post
      good job m8, thank you for all the community !
      I would like your judgement about the lugs, they look a bit squarish imo , and the rehaut shine and grain
      Will do brother. I will make a list and try too answer every question. I forgot too put and I added it too my orig. post. that this watch will be raffled after review. I am excited about this watch. I can't wait for the 3135 version too come out.

Comment

Thank you for doing the review in advance!
        ​​​​​​It will help many on us to choose the best LN and LV to purchase...
        There are too many options out there for the best OOTB buyer...

Comment

I was just told it is a ARF 116610LN 2824. Right now it IS on Puretimes website as all of our TD's site. When he gets one he will send it too me and I will have pictures here the day I get it. I will post pics and opinion ASAP. But I will do a full review too.

Angus is saying that on his site https://puretime05.com/featured-prod...let-a2824.html this is the one. The LV will be coming out a few weeks later.

What I am asking from you guys are input. What do you want me too look at. So far I got rehaut and lugs. Also from what I understand the ARF factory is very much looking forward for our opinion as a community. Which is great.

Lets not forget the ARF 122660! I still think the best rep out of the box. Just imagine if we can get a sub like that! OMG.
          Last edited by occb2; 25-04-18, 22:53. Reason: Added that other TD's will have them also.

Comment

Thanks in advance for the opportunity and your effort!

Have a look at the depth of the bezel engravings as some people said they are a bit deep and don't got beveled edges - it would be interesting if it was the lighting from PT or it is true.

As AR makes the most gen-like clasps so far with the rounded edges - i think a comparison of this aspect and the crown on the safety clasp would be nice too, to see how good they have become

Comment

Thanks for the update occb2! I have one of these ordered as well and was wondering when QC will be coming through. When mine arrives I will be happy to provide additional good quality pictures/macro shots of another sample if it will be helpful! Also very excited about this release!

Comment

Sounds good Mark. From what I am understanding is they will be releases in a few days. They are waiting for the shipment. From the pics they look good. Only thing I see is the Lugs look a little thicker than my real one. It could just be the angle of the pictures. The rehaut looks fine. Very much like a real one. I will measure and take good pics of it all.

Comment

by the way, all our other trusted dealers have this watch too.
                  Not only Puretime!

I thought occb wanted to step back from the forum because he was not green and Angus callenged him, what happened? I only use tapa so I do not see any colors anyway. Just thinking and maybe I missed something?

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

I am waiting...thank you :-)

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                      by the way, all our other trusted dealers have this watch too.
                      Not only Puretime!

I thought occb wanted to step back from the forum because he was not green and Angus callenged him, what happened? I only use tapa so I do not see any colors anyway. Just thinking and maybe I missed something?

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk
                      I am green and I am back. LOL. I spoke to the Admin before posting. I know all TD's have it and I am not attempting to highlight one. What I am saying is that I have been in contact with one and I personally am buying it and doing a review and donating it too RWI.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco177 View Post
                        I am waiting...thank you :-)
                        You are very welcome.

Comment

Ok. Before people think that I am playing favorites with TD's. That is not the intention at all. I was having a conversation with pure time for a member here who asked me too find out what was the ETA for the watch. I started a conversation with him about the 3135 version. Then thought that it would be a good idea to review THIS version and then to donate it too RWI for an raffle.

All TD's will be able to get this watch. I am getting it from Puretime. I AM paying for it. It is not being given too me and I have no ties too Puretime at all. I respect and have brought from multiple TD's which I am sure they can verify.

Now please continue with what you guys want me too look at.

Comment

Originally posted by occb2 View Post
                            Hey all. Just wanted too update you guys. I have been going back and forth with Angus over at pure time on the ARF 116610 904L's. In the next few days they will be releasing it. I am buying one too do a review for RWI.

I will do a complete and honest review comparing it too 2 watches I have. A real 116610LV and a 116610LN that is all real but the V6S case and clasp. The ONLY model coming out is the 2824 version. It IS 904L. I do not know at this time if it will be an LN or an LV.

Please post here anything that you guys want me too look at. Any questions you may have. The projected price at this time is. $478 plus shipping. I look forward too getting it and also look forward too you guy's input. We have great TD's and they have the ear of the ARF factory. So we can hope to continue too have improvements on these watches.

Rob

*****Forgot too say that after the review the watch will be raffled here at RWI******
                            First of all, thanks for doing this.

i guess the question I would ask is how does it look and feel to you? An overall impression. Rather than one which is based on small details, if that makes sense?

and how you would compare it with the ARF SD43 which is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post

First of all, thanks for doing this.

i guess the question I would ask is how does it look and feel to you? An overall impression. Rather than one which is based on small details, if that makes sense?
                              That is a great question. That actually would be my exact question. LOL. I feel that every little detail that people pick on a rep watch is nuts sometimes. While I personally think, how does the watch feel in general. Good example. TC. The TC was the best 16610 rep. When you look at it it is almost impossible to tell it is a rep. Get it in your hands and you can feel it. I want a rep that looks great with no real large catches. Also feels great on my wrist. So your question is valid. LOL. I will let you know when I have it in hand. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X