• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF MAX edition rolex incoming

Rolex_007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/17
#johnlogan - digits of insert a bit dark? Should same tone as golden bracelet?

m116613lb-0005.png

w_inman

26/10/15
Picked up one of these via M2M earlier this week, thought I'd share some pics. It's a decent watch, but still got the itch for the latest ARF! Maybe I'll pick one up and compare..

Zks4E8x.jpg

Pss6Gqx.jpg

cAAkZ0h.jpg

FQJSmKJ.jpg

M4MxXvJ.jpg

nJUijgr.jpg

WCv4jAm.jpg

0u6OJAg.jpg

tg1RtPB.jpg

PBQScU6.jpg

6IRtqtV.jpg

LzjrO2K.jpg

79d4Ifl.jpg

72cH28m.jpg

eLmvtPb.jpg

RolliePollie1

Horology Curious
9/6/18
Picked up one of these via M2M earlier this week, thought I'd share some pics. It's a decent watch, but still got the itch for the latest ARF! Maybe I'll pick one up and compare..

Zks4E8x.jpg

Pss6Gqx.jpg

cAAkZ0h.jpg

FQJSmKJ.jpg

M4MxXvJ.jpg

nJUijgr.jpg

WCv4jAm.jpg

0u6OJAg.jpg

tg1RtPB.jpg

PBQScU6.jpg

6IRtqtV.jpg

LzjrO2K.jpg

79d4Ifl.jpg

72cH28m.jpg

eLmvtPb.jpg

Great pictures. Ya the ARF looks awesome, but I still think this watch is worth it for the cheaper price tag.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: w_inman

w_inman

26/10/15
Tried to capture some lume shots, excuse the finger print on the bezel, didn't notice until afterwards :(

NJdfn0G.jpg

Y1AwSV0.jpg

HSKkc6a.jpg

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Awesome shots. I feel the VRF is such a great offering for somebody looking to get into a Sub-C without modding and without spending upwards of $500 for a base watch. Enjoy!

Reactions: vcappp

w_inman

26/10/15
Awesome shots. I feel the VRF is such a great offering for somebody looking to get into a Sub-C without modding and without spending upwards of $500 for a base watch. Enjoy!

Thanks! Agree, definitely good value for money.

One thing that does bug me slightly is the date wheel. It sits ever so slightly to the left, not really noticeable on the wrist but strangely irritating to me. Might look at changing to a noob, easy fix?

Hakai

11/6/18
There is a thread which compares the arf vs noob vs vrf max

It's amazing watch, especially for.the money compared to arf and noob.

However u need to consider that the dial and insert are far away from gen for all three companies. Again, only noticable if you have/had a gen hulk if not you will be happy ! and then again I only know one guy who got the hulk so I won't considering a call out at all

Subzed

24/4/18
Intime only lists this Hulk: https://www.intime03.co/rollie/4364-...ion-a2836.html
Can somebody confirm its the VRF MAX? Puretime lists the "VRF MAX" for the same price, but i prefer to order from Ryan

I got my MAX from InTime. That is not it but Ryan sourced it for me. By the way mine is a LN model. The MAX comes packed with a green felt card and a plastic Rolex tag.
I’m very happy with mine and consider it an excellent value if you can do without 904 steel.

MrBeasy

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/2/16
Anyone know if you remove the bezel on the VRF do the little 3 little click springs pop out or do they stay in the case when the bezel is removed?

I'm looking to mod my VRF bezel tonight and want to know what to expect. I heard on the noob the little springs pop out. I was looking at gen tutorials on youtube and it looks like on the gen the little click springs stay intact even when the bezel is removed

@neeeeechlas johnlogan do you know? Have you taken your VRF apart before?