• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[UK factory] Rolex Submariners 116610

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Apparently this one has been in the making the past two years. Advertised by the factory and chinese dealers as “killer” of all other factories Rlx Subs. True?

Don’t know what movement is inside but the steel used is 904L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: maxracingshox

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Crystal is crap (too sharp edges, cyclops looks really bad), rehaut sucks ass, CG is not milled deep enough, the crown is too tall and the dial indices look flat /dull /cheap. The clasp doesn't look promising either.
The dial print and bezel looks okay. They painted the bezel numbers old school rep like.
I like the sel.

This watch is worth nothing tbh, except for the bracelet (MAYBE) as the sel look nice.

edit: And by the way all the factories can stick their 904L wherever it belongs to, if they don't even get the shapes right!

ssouthall6

10/10/13
There's some positives. Sel is miles better than most of the efforts out there. Dial is certainly not terrible. Lug profile is ok, better than most again. Crystal is irrelevant because everyone swaps that anyway.

Crown guards are completely wrong, thickness, depth, everything. Rehaut is terrible as pointed out by max, and you can't polish it off on a 6 digit, so that's the deal breaker for me.

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
There's some positives. Sel is miles better than most of the efforts out there. Dial is certainly not terrible. Lug profile is ok, better than most again. Crystal is irrelevant because everyone swaps that anyway.

Crown guards are completely wrong, thickness, depth, everything. Rehaut is terrible as pointed out by max, and you can't polish it off on a 6 digit, so that's the deal breaker for me.

The lugs look just as most V7's do - almost square. They just seem to look better at first glance, because of the nice sel, but they aren't.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
dadog13 ! Where do you find these? Adding to my confusion now as I'm trying to figure out the 116610LN to order from Sead. As I write, Sead is looking into your GMFactory sub as he hasn't heard it. Now with this, I will ask him to check this UKFactory as well. Yeah, where did you find these, OP, and for how much? V=Cam you point us in the right direction? TIA!

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
smoke , can you chime in? Do we have still another "aggregator" in UK Factory? Will you still stick to your original plan to buy a BP SA3135 and a VRF insert? TIA!

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
thinwhiteduke you would be even more confused if I told you there was as well a release from UR factory but this one is supposed to be a lower quality version (steel, movement, details) for which I am not going to post a separate thread.

best image hosting

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Im certainly getting dizzy from all these different factories repping the sub

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Pics are of different watches - on the hulk, the pic on black has the centre of the 'M' in submariner touch the baseline, but the earlier pics has a differert dial. Mix of long and short 'ft' too.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Apparently this one has been in the making the past two years. Advertised by the factory and chinese dealers as “killer” of all other factories Rlx Subs. True?

Don’t know what movement is inside but the steel used is 904L

UR are entry level reps.
UK are neither the "killers", nor the complete garbage,
I don't like the photos of gen watches used in these adverts ^^^

Reactions: maxracingshox

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
UR are entry level reps.
UK are neither the "killers", nor the complete garbage,
I don't like the photos of gen watches used in these adverts ^^^

well, this is something the dealers or factories who makes these watches do (wasn't done by me - I am only transferring photos that I found by on-line dealers)..

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
well, this is something the dealers or factories who makes these watches do (wasn't done by me - I am only transferring photos that I found by on-line dealers)..

I know, it wasn't my goal to point you out for that photos.

Anyway, have you seen any other photos of this Hulk, any other photos of this insert?

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Im certainly getting dizzy from all these different factories repping the sub

Amen. If they just concentrate their effort, each factory replicating a part perfectly, like one does the band, one does the bezel, one does the crystal and so on, we would have a kick ass watch.

2many2choose

Known Member
17/8/16
If you are serious about finding these GMF and UK factory watches, I am pretty sure you can find it in Luohu:cool:​​​​​​​​