• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yacht-Master 37mm 268622 ARF

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
Got it a day early, and took a few wrist shots this morning. So far, so good! I'm glad I didn't reject. It's so pretty, I think it may get more wrist time than my red grape JF 114300, which I already thought was perfection...

I do plan to have it serviced and waterproofed. Hopefully they can do something about the slight rehaut engraving misalignment then, but you really can't notice it well with the naked eye.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/108314.../shares/U6jj3N

Edit: In case it helps anyone with sizing, I have a skinny ~6" wrist.
Really Nice! Fits your wrist well.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

tual

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/19
Germany
Hallo, hat jemand eine Idee wie man die verschobene Gravur "reparieren" kann?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hallo, hat jemand eine Idee wie man die verschobene Gravur "reparieren" kann?

If you ask in English you may have a chance to get an answer here

centrum

27/7/14
Bringing the thread back up.

My impression:

Watch is well built overall with a few downsides.

1. The bezel is too loose. It moves too freely and can be moved with very little force. It doesn't click satisfyingly like other Rolex reps. It feels really cheap.

2. The bracelet is short. If you have bigger than medium wrists, it might not be able to fit you. It also needs a baby oil bath to get rid of all the squeaks. Otherwise, the quality is there.

It's a great sport watch for those with small wrists. The bezel could be a deal breaker so keep that in mind. This was my friend's, and if this were my watch I would try to mod the bezel.
ce74e2e4c66a2d953b33f314e6485f72.jpg
e863f7b12adf0e77944074ce82940615.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

jk1846

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19
Bringing the thread back up.

My impression:

Watch is well built overall with a few downsides.

1. The bezel is too loose. It moves too freely and can be moved with very little force. It doesn't click satisfyingly like other Rolex reps. It feels really cheap.

2. The bracelet is short. If you have bigger than medium wrists, it might not be able to fit you. It also needs a baby oil bath to get rid of all the squeaks. Otherwise, the quality is there.

It's a great sport watch for those with small wrists. The bezel could be a deal breaker so keep that in mind. This was my friend's, and if this were my watch I would try to mod the bezel.
ce74e2e4c66a2d953b33f314e6485f72.jpg
e863f7b12adf0e77944074ce82940615.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

I completely agree I have purchased 2 of the ARF Yacht Master watches this past year and both of the bezels on the watches literally will spin when your walking or any light breeze, I am trying to decide on what manufacturer to buy after the CNY is over, if you have a recommendation please share it, but I would definitely recommend to anyone that they not buy the ARF Yacht Master

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk