• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW Rolex CLONE Cal. 3235 LEAK

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
First of all - I'm not that into Rolex and don't know much about watchmaking in general. But i would say in all the years lurking around the forum I have a little knowledge to say that the following thing is a huge step forward in the Rep world.

I was searching around the web (actually wanted to find some Leaks about the 324 SC Patek clone from V6F)... And found THIS - The announcement of a ROLEX 3235 Clone calibre with detailed description and very sexy pictures of the clone itself:

http://www.mrlin.lv/?p=10223

I can't upload the images... don't know why. But i will give you the (google)translation of the texts.

New movement: Replica Made in China Custom CAL.3235 self-winding movement real shot explain

Placed in line with the genuine Rolex Cal.3235 white gold deck technology, the balance wheel position is identical to the genuine Cal.3235 movement, the external gear is the same as the genuine Cal.3235 movement, all gears are real gear, not decorative, and The same genuine swing frequency, consistent energy storage (70 hours), the revised version of the shock absorber, for the first time since 2013 Paraflex shock absorber. 23J self-winding movement based on stable made in China.
With these introductions, I believe if you are a Rolex watch fan, or you concerned about Cal.3235 self-winding movement. Then this copy of the new level of movement for you must be an exciting New Year's gift.

The following figure is what we will describe today,
China imitation Rolex Cal.3235 self-winding movement,

First of all, let's take a look at the whole, at first glance this movement in both size and appearance of the texture and genuine Rolex Cal.3235 movement is not much difference. At the same time, regardless of the position of the balance wheel or the position of the gear, it is completely consistent with the genuine movement, including the entire gear level and the functions in charge are also consistent with the authentic Cal.3235. Screw color is also consistent with the authentic, the outer deck and the same genuine movement plated with a thin layer of platinum.

Above is the long-term movement of this overall,

Imitation Paraflex shock absorbers

The shock absorber is a place worth showing off by this movement, the first movement to be truly imitated with a Paraflex shock absorber, before either the Cal.3135 or the other decks Cal.4130 caliber and so on these models, all neglected Paraflex shock absorber this detail. So this is equivalent to the appearance of an imitation watch an important breakthrough.

Gold Chaton & Genuine Gears

Of course, the details of the gold sleeve is a clear sign of Cal.3235 movement, this detail will certainly not miss, at the same time all the functions of the chain wheel and the genuine are the same, more importantly, this machine Winding the barrel also draws on the authentic Cal.3235 movement design, while supporting the automatic winding, the storage also reached a consistent 70 hours of energy storage.

Exactly authentic lettering design & appearance deck & Platinum autopilot

Based on several major advantages described earlier, lettering, and the same authentic sunburst wash lines, and the automatic steering of the platinum material. Seems to be no longer as a bright spot to book a book, it should only be counted as the embellishment of icing on the cake. If you are concerned about these details Brother, you can view the original evaluation of the younger brother shot.

A fair price

Based on the description of this movement This movement is a very close to genuine Rolex Cal.3235 self-winding movement of the product, according to the first imitation table "more expensive as more expensive" practice, we can fully this The price of a movement is more than twice the price of a regular domestic movement, but we still decided not to follow the usual practice. Therefore, the price of a watch equipped with this movement will not be high. We give the positioning of this movement is inexpensive, not the general existence of the package. Thank you brother brother here.

If you cannot believe what they say - have a look at the Comparison Side by Side with the genuine Cal. 3235 here:

http://www.mrlin.lv/?p=10226

In addition to that - In this Comparison it says "VS" (what possibly could mean versus or VS factory we all know from the recently released PANERAI Clones Movements which were actually pretty neat (beside the true 1:1 interchangeable aspect of parts with the genuine))

This fact leads me to the last Watchbus thread where news for 2018 and from particular factories were announced - have a look if you want: http://watchbus.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4378&extra=page=1

At the bottom of this thread VS is mentioned to come up with a "new movement after CNY" - maybe the 3235 clone? but maybe just something else... Anyway - there is already an example of an existing clone in the mentioned threads so what haha

Thought it would be helpful to show you this - maybe someone else already posted something like this or you discussed it already - as i said i'm not that into the rolex section :D
have a great day and please feel free to share your thoughts!

Last edited:

BIONONE

28/4/17
Nice! I didn't even know what this is, thanks for sharing! Just read an article which explains about the new movement https://blog.perpetuelle.com/watches/the-new-rolex-caliber-3255-and-the-new-day-date-40/

My question is, will this be houseable in i.e. 3135 cases or will it require some extensive modding work?

I think that it is a kind of reference. So the new genuine Sea-Dweller 43 from Baselworld 17 is made for this movement and so are some newer DateJust and DayDate novelties.

But i think there will be many new models at the Baselworld 18 that take this movement so - nice move from the rep makers ;)

BIONONE

28/4/17
I think it will fit most newer cases in order to machine a new movement holder and maybe a slightly thinner case(-back) e.g. for the new thin Datejust etc. But nothing the can't do when you look up to the comparison - finish isn't same as gen but damn near close in that lighting condition. So reshaping a case or manufacture a new movement holder would be the smallest issue haha :D

BIONONE

28/4/17
But it worries me that there is a smaller company copying the 3-hands-movement that was released 2015 and shows up with such an effort and NOOB is still struggling to get its A4130 done right... (even if its not that comparable... I mean - NOOB spent round about a million and more on developing this movement if you believe the rumors)...

But thats another subject. No crosspost haha

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Hopefully now we can get some awesome DD40 clones. I want to buy that BP wrapped, but that day wheel font is so super bad.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Hopefully now we can get some awesome DD40 clones. I want to buy that BP wrapped, but that day wheel font is so super bad.

Hopefully, yeah.

But thats not a particular problem with the movement itself. Its more a problem with the chinese ability to read our western fonts... It must be kinda like reading different font types of chinese letters...
And without any issues there won't be endless new versions and no more extra profit for them hehe :D

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Oh damn that clone movement is looking sleek! Even a correct balancewheel?! :O

Reactions: DaleM

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Hopefully, yeah.

But thats not a particular problem with the movement itself. Its more a problem with the chinese ability to read our western fonts... It must be kinda like reading different font types of chinese letters...
And without any issues there won't be endless new versions and no more extra profit for them hehe :D

Ive actually seriously considered investing in a pad printer and making correct day/date wheels that mikey does not cover. Its not an expense thing, its a time thing

Reactions: BIONONE

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
First of all - I'm not that into Rolex and don't know much about watchmaking in general. But i would say in all the years lurking around the forum I have a little knowledge to say that the following thing is a huge step forward in the Rep world.

I was searching around the web (actually wanted to find some Leaks about the 324 SC Patek clone from V6F)... And found THIS - The announcement of a ROLEX 3235 Clone calibre with detailed description and very sexy pictures of the clone itself:

http://www.mrlin.lv/?p=10223

I can't upload the images... don't know why. But i will give you the (google)translation of the texts.

New movement: Replica Made in China Custom CAL.3235 self-winding movement real shot explain

Placed in line with the genuine Rolex Cal.3235 white gold deck technology, the balance wheel position is identical to the genuine Cal.3235 movement, the external gear is the same as the genuine Cal.3235 movement, all gears are real gear, not decorative, and The same genuine swing frequency, consistent energy storage (70 hours), the revised version of the shock absorber, for the first time since 2013 Paraflex shock absorber. 23J self-winding movement based on stable made in China.
With these introductions, I believe if you are a Rolex watch fan, or you concerned about Cal.3235 self-winding movement. Then this copy of the new level of movement for you must be an exciting New Year's gift.

The following figure is what we will describe today,
China imitation Rolex Cal.3235 self-winding movement,

First of all, let's take a look at the whole, at first glance this movement in both size and appearance of the texture and genuine Rolex Cal.3235 movement is not much difference. At the same time, regardless of the position of the balance wheel or the position of the gear, it is completely consistent with the genuine movement, including the entire gear level and the functions in charge are also consistent with the authentic Cal.3235. Screw color is also consistent with the authentic, the outer deck and the same genuine movement plated with a thin layer of platinum.

Above is the long-term movement of this overall,

Imitation Paraflex shock absorbers

The shock absorber is a place worth showing off by this movement, the first movement to be truly imitated with a Paraflex shock absorber, before either the Cal.3135 or the other decks Cal.4130 caliber and so on these models, all neglected Paraflex shock absorber this detail. So this is equivalent to the appearance of an imitation watch an important breakthrough.

Gold Chaton & Genuine Gears

Of course, the details of the gold sleeve is a clear sign of Cal.3235 movement, this detail will certainly not miss, at the same time all the functions of the chain wheel and the genuine are the same, more importantly, this machine Winding the barrel also draws on the authentic Cal.3235 movement design, while supporting the automatic winding, the storage also reached a consistent 70 hours of energy storage.

Exactly authentic lettering design & appearance deck & Platinum autopilot

Based on several major advantages described earlier, lettering, and the same authentic sunburst wash lines, and the automatic steering of the platinum material. Seems to be no longer as a bright spot to book a book, it should only be counted as the embellishment of icing on the cake. If you are concerned about these details Brother, you can view the original evaluation of the younger brother shot.

A fair price

Based on the description of this movement This movement is a very close to genuine Rolex Cal.3235 self-winding movement of the product, according to the first imitation table "more expensive as more expensive" practice, we can fully this The price of a movement is more than twice the price of a regular domestic movement, but we still decided not to follow the usual practice. Therefore, the price of a watch equipped with this movement will not be high. We give the positioning of this movement is inexpensive, not the general existence of the package. Thank you brother brother here.

If you cannot believe what they say - have a look at the Comparison Side by Side with the genuine Cal. 3235 here:

http://www.mrlin.lv/?p=10226

In addition to that - In this Comparison it says "VS" (what possibly could mean versus or VS factory we all know from the recently released PANERAI Clones Movements which were actually pretty neat (beside the true 1:1 interchangeable aspect of parts with the genuine))

This fact leads me to the last Watchbus thread where news for 2018 and from particular factories were announced - have a look if you want: http://watchbus.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4378&extra=page=1

At the bottom of this thread VS is mentioned to come up with a "new movement after CNY" - maybe the 3235 clone? but maybe just something else... Anyway - there is already an example of an existing clone in the mentioned threads so what haha

Thought it would be helpful to show you this - maybe someone else already posted something like this or you discussed it already - as i said i'm not that into the rolex section :D
have a great day and please feel free to share your thoughts!

You beat me to the post. I found this today as well..do you know which factory he means when he refers to YZ?

Reactions: Kiwiguy and mari115

BIONONE

28/4/17
You beat me to the post. I found this today as well..do you know which factory he means when he refers to YZ?

No I don't.
I remember a low budget factory which name was YZ but i don't think this is meant.

When you look at the vids and pictures of the office and manufacture where the timepieces were assembled i think we speak of something more refined than 150$ cheapies....

BIONONE

28/4/17
Ive actually seriously considered investing in a pad printer and making correct day/date wheels that mikey does not cover. Its not an expense thing, its a time thing

Would be a great step forward on the Modding-market. Even though the DayDates will never become a super rep status because of their weight... unfortunately. But overall look can be refined this way - so - go for it ;)

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
No I don't.
I remember a low budget factory which name was YZ but i don't think this is meant.

When you look at the vids and pictures of the office and manufacture where the timepieces were assembled i think we speak of something more refined than 150$ cheapies....

yes I am just wondering if there is a new factory out there called yz! Did you also get to see a video of the movement? I could only see the pics

BIONONE

28/4/17
yes I am just wondering if there is a new factory out there called yz! Did you also get to see a video of the movement? I could only see the pics

No I meant the video where they film around their office and manufacture casing up some IWC's I guess... But on the pictures you can clearly see some cheap DG2813 Movements...

I don't think there is any clear connection between the new movement and the mentioned "YZ"

for the Vid: http://www.mrlin.lv/?p=9100#more-9100

domsdaddy123

Patron
Certified
6/8/15
Hopefully, yeah.

i think he means with this new movement he can install a gen day and date wheels. If that would be possible then its open franken season on DD40!

Reactions: BIONONE

BIONONE

28/4/17
smoke maybe something interesting? Thought about one of the best Rolex modders out there to give a professional opinion on this side by side of the new upcoming 3235 clone :D