• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PPM Platinum Plating Mod Noob Ceramic Insert Sub

ussdassein

USD Plating
Supporting Vendor
19/2/16
rwi is back and i am too ;)

my other thread is not back but maybe some can remember

now i have make it perfect i think

i have make the plating smoother and the structure is now gen like and the colour is changing too ;)

what do you think ?

Attachments

• photo28580.jpg
    photo28580.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 34
  • photo28581.jpg
    photo28581.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 33
  • photo28582.jpg
    photo28582.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 32
  • photo28583.jpg
    photo28583.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: kcireseals

ussdassein

USD Plating
Supporting Vendor
19/2/16
Look really good!

Are you actually using platinum for plating ?!?

many thx i use a kind of platinum the rest is top secret ;)

This i mean funny sorry to all i upset with this post but i let it here

Last edited:

imjustabasicman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
25/7/17
EU
Would you be able to get the "good" Hulk insert? I am currently stuck with the dark green one, and i would love to buy a modded insert with the right green colour from you if possible. Send me a PM if you can do this!

ussdassein

USD Plating
Supporting Vendor
19/2/16
Would you be able to get the "good" Hulk insert? I am currently stuck with the dark green one, and i would love to buy a modded insert with the right green colour from you if possible. Send me a PM if you can do this!

pm and sorry i do not get inserts i only plate them

Last edited:
Reactions: gbxx

mascob1

6/11/16
Whao very impressive! I think you could have a very good business with a lot of members here! (If you make it for a good price;)

ussdassein

USD Plating
Supporting Vendor
19/2/16
Whao very impressive! I think you could have a very good business with a lot of members here! (If you make it for a good price;)

thx i think it is but dont know if i can say prices ? ;)

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Are you planning to offer the service to other members?

We have to do a comparison your PPM Platinum Plating with other paint mods and Spongebob.

Mate, this isn't a paint mod, it's a full on sputter coating by the looks of it.

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
Mate, this isn't a paint mod, it's a full on sputter coating by the looks of it.

I understand this is NOT a paint mod but a plating. As for insert modding right now we have Sharpie paint, Molotow paint, BK mod, Liqmet paint, and Spongebob plating. I just want to see where does this mod fall in place compare to other mod, since Spongebob mod is the closest to gen.