X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC
    started a topic "Official DSSD Club"

"Official DSSD Club"

OK, it's not really "Official" but if you own one and luv it, post a pic!

If you can remember, mention which V, what movt' & what mods.

Here is mine:

"Ultimate" with an ETA 2836 & "correct 10" bezel mod...

• Alex1976
    replied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Shylock Eins
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Coffeemug
    replied
    If they adopted gen specs, it should be 5mm!

Gesendet von meinem BBB100-2 mit Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Max Dad
    replied
    HELP required, want to order prof xtal for this rep, Mr Prof says he needs to know the crystal 'thickness'.....can anyone tell me what it is please.....many thanks. Deep Sea Dweller 126660 904L SS/SS Blue ARF A2824

Leave a comment:

• rcom440
    replied
    Guys this is not M2M section.

Leave a comment:

• rcom440
    replied
    Originally posted by Max Dad View Post
    OK folks, I am looking to buy a used sd43 126600, ARF ideally, but Noob accepted.....willing to pay up to €500 for one in good condition, so if you feel it's time for a change, and have some money in your pocket, PLEASE PM me asap.....I am likely to buy the first one that I see lol
    Max, post this in M2M Want to buy section.

Leave a comment:

• LiquidLT
    replied
    Really want to join the club but currently it is impossible to get one from ARF. Any member in Europe want to sell their ARF D-blue, please send me a PM????

Leave a comment:

• Max Dad
    replied
    OK folks, I am looking to buy a used sd43 126600, ARF ideally, but Noob accepted.....willing to pay up to €500 for one in good condition, so if you feel it's time for a change, and have some money in your pocket, PLEASE PM me asap.....I am likely to buy the first one that I see lol

Leave a comment:

• Max Dad
    replied
    Can anyone tell me if the bezel inserts are the same for the sd43 and dssd? Also, prof needs to know the thickness of my crystal on the ARF 126660 2824...does anyone know? Thanks folks.

Leave a comment:

• Max Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by JGinBoston View Post

I PM’d you holmes.
    Thanks Watson

Leave a comment:

• JGinBoston
    replied
    Originally posted by Max Dad View Post
    Hi, looking to get prof crystal for new ARF dssd 126660 2824, the Prof wants to know crystal THICKNESS? Can anyone help? Thanks.
    I PM’d you holmes.

Leave a comment:

• Max Dad
    replied
    Hi, looking to get prof crystal for new ARF dssd 126660 2824, the Prof wants to know crystal THICKNESS? Can anyone help? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• WolfKissed
    replied
    Originally posted by dvouss View Post
    Imo opinion, of everything on the v3...the crown and lec being roo high are the biggest tells

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk
    Naaaaaah, just the person wearing it. How many people are gonna know sea masters so well they’ll spot the crown on your wrist? I haven’t met that person! Haha. Wear it with confidence, NO MODS, and you’ll be looking just as splendid as this watch does as is!

Leave a comment:

• dvouss
    replied
    Imo opinion, of everything on the v3...the crown and lec being roo high are the biggest tells

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X