• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

trotter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/16
CONFUSED ..if they are just different names from different dealers and theres no difference , Why do TS watch Int sell both advertised as Noob V6s best edition and also Noob V7 best addition ? Which I pressume is Noob Factory products.Can someone pls clear my mind.Thanx

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

Never thought I would be in, but..... I am

IZRgBil.jpg

kX4T73S.jpg

t1EcQsm.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.

trotter

8/8/16
They are the same, just different names used by different dealers, some also call them V7.5.
?........Then how can tswatch int sell both versions from same factory..Noob ? Noob V6s an Noob V7 there must be some kind of difference

trotter

8/8/16
Would I be right in assuming the NoobV7 is the latest model after the Noob v6s and should be more advanced

trotter

8/8/16
They are the mutts nuts!
Sent from the RWI mobile app
Read a couple of bad reports on puretime (raging ruski) even though from sometime ago now.I'm testing the waters with PT for the first time so fingers crossed all goes well.Have any members had recent dealings with PT would like your opinions good or bad.

trotter

8/8/16
Just got QC images from PT of DSSD D-Blue V7 have a couple issues which I have sent to PT !!! Can any of you guys explain how I can upload the images on here ?? So I can get your opinions

gecko99

Horology Curious
16/8/16
good evening from Canada fellas. I'm a nooby, but have ben on the perimeter and doing my homework. i have been emailing with Bk the last 2 nights and am just ordering my noob DSSD D-blue v7 from Bk. I'm quite excited. any advice on any more mods that Bk does not do out of the box ? thanks Gent's

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
good evening from Canada fellas. I'm a nooby, but have ben on the perimeter and doing my homework. i have been emailing with Bk the last 2 nights and am just ordering my noob DSSD D-blue v7 from Bk. I'm quite excited. any advice on any more mods that Bk does not do out of the box ? thanks Gent's

Nope, it'll be as close as you can get... Job done, sit back and wait. Then enjoy your watch.