• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by live1, post: 1623228
    this is a noob.kook at insert and pearl

+1 and at thick rings around hour markers

Comment

Originally posted by charliecheung81, post: 1623221
      Hello all.
      Ordered a dssd from trevor on thrusday. http://www.trwatch.com/product_info.php?products_id=1211
      Has anyone had one of these before? It's a new version and was only added August 2013.
      Any thoughts?
      Will keep u guys updated!
      :RWI:
      nice piece the new noob..
      do you know if trevor insert for SDDS ( to purchase separately) fit on it ?

can you ask trevor about it ?

Comment

Originally posted by benjji, post: 1623240

It says parts are interchangable with genuine. You know if anyone has sourced and installed a gen bezel assembly? That would be pretty cool. Expensive, but cool.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

sea dweller

Hi Guys ,

just joined rwi , been checking out all the info , trying to locate a dealer in the uk to supply sd ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1977, post: 1623282
            It says parts are interchangable with genuine. You know if anyone has sourced and installed a gen bezel assembly? That would be pretty cool. Expensive, but cool.

utent Blue_Rocket mounted gen insert on bk dssd, there is a topic for this ..

but this is not reasonable.. gen insert is more expensive!

i have not 1500$ to give for

Comment

The gen bezel and insert are not a direct swap or fit. You need to fab some things to make it fit. I am in the process now with pb dad. He has the bk dssd and did the full works to it plus the gen bezel and insert. Should be as close as gen like as it can without it being franken.

Comment

Originally posted by jerezblack, post: 1623331
                The gen bezel and insert are not a direct swap or fit. You need to fab some things to make it fit. I am in the process now with pb dad. He has the bk dssd and did the full works to it plus the gen bezel and insert. Should be as close as gen like as it can without it being franken.
                That sounds really cool. I sent pbdad an email. Maybe mine can be next on his list.

Comment

Platinum Paint Mod on my BK DSSD

Comment

Sam1977 and jerezblack ,

I realized pbdad is working on your dssd .. but i do not understand if you have gen insert to fit in ??

I never imagined it was so easy to find gen insert for DS

Comment

nice BK DS but my bother is number "2" an "3" of insert (noob)..

any BP DS modded by pbdad??

Comment

benjji, I have the gen insert and bezel. The gen insert won't fit onto the noob bezel. The insert and bezel was just at the right time and moment for my case. I don't know how hard or easy it is to obtain these items, I just got lucky. The cost of the insert and bezel will run you about 625 then it will cost you more money to mill out the watch to the correct spec to accept the bezel. The only reason why I went with the gen bezel and insert is all the rep watches doesn't cut it and with the insert being legit, you have pretty much a 99% gen like rep at a fraction of the cost.

It is the same case with the subs, get the gen insert and you are good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by benjji, post: 1623240

Sorry not too sure what u mean.

Comment

Originally posted by charliecheung81, post: 1623663
                            Sorry not too sure what u mean.
                            sorry,
                            trevor sells insert alone(I believe this is better than noob insert)..

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/trevorwatch/albums/5781923/

I would like to know if it fit into noob dssd

Comment

Originally posted by jerezblack, post: 1623593
                              benjji, I have the gen insert and bezel. The gen insert won't fit onto the noob bezel. The insert and bezel was just at the right time and moment for my case. I don't know how hard or easy it is to obtain these items, I just got lucky. The cost of the insert and bezel will run you about 625 then it will cost you more money to mill out the watch to the correct spec to accept the bezel. The only reason why I went with the gen bezel and insert is all the rep watches doesn't cut it and with the insert being legit, you have pretty much a 99% gen like rep at a fraction of the cost.

It is the same case with the subs, get the gen insert and you are good to go.

+1
                              My dream is gen dssd bezel .. since dssd bezel is wider than sub, therefore it is very observed from the people who watch your rep.

I believe it constitutes 80% of successful of the watch ... but it is hard to find ... I would give up to $ 700 for it !
                              if you know some sites that sell it and you can insert links, thanks :

Comment

Hi Guys,

Haven touch on DSSD for long time but saw this TimeShop DSSD. Looks very cool and gen like. May I know is this the best DSSD rep currently available in the market?

Looks like the "Original Gas escape valve" is printed instead of engraving, big maxi super lume dial looks gen like. Casing shaping slightly abit off but still accceptable. The bezel numeral looks quite spot on except the triangle pearl base.

Comment

Working...
                                X