• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116613 Two Tone

indigomike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/17
Advice, if my next Sub was going to be a 116613. The Blue Face Two Tone Gold.

What do you all recommend as factory? I have loads of info on the Standard Date and No Date Subs and the Hulk version. I can't find allot of info on a good 116613. Are there good reps? Does the gold luster as the gen and does it hold up?

Thank you

rawrjur

Known Member
15/7/16
Bp v2 if you want sunburst. Noob v7 for the matte blue. Noob has overall good feel but bp has a beautiful face. Dial etc.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Even with the exposed midlinks?

You certainly got a point there with the midlinks, but i like JF their construction quality more than BP. Also the JF is pretty spot on next to the gen (there was a thread somewhere).

kudos

18/2/14
What do you mean by exposed midlinks ?
The gold links are bare on the sides so you see the steel exposed. An easy tell that the watch is a replica. You would have to be fairly close to the person to spot it however.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
You certainly got a point there with the midlinks, but i like JF their construction quality more than BP. Also the JF is pretty spot on next to the gen (there was a thread somewhere).

Smoke is the expert in this area - and he's saying that the BP V2 is better than the new JF.