• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
x55bbk.jpg

Sa3135 cg vs 2836

Woldemar

8/8/16
With your permission (my 5 cents)))) apart pearl, font, alignments, black hole effect and so on, imho the most obvious difference between gen and rep are sharp angles of the gen's cyclop.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

squintman

Known Member
21/9/16
A great read, very well written. Looking forward to see how my soon to be arriving regmariner stacks up.

RBB224

16/10/16
Nice information !! i learned something new. I really hope i can get a TC sub :( i know it's hard to get it from TC.

lgndracer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/15
I know it has already been said 100 times in this post, but this is awesome. I have been reading, and reading for about a year and half and this would have saved me tons of time and confusion over the last year.

Too me, a great addition to this (or another thread) would be the comparison of crystals with cyclops. A comparison of the ones that come on the watch to Clark, Profs and others compared to a Gen.
If there is already one of these I apologize as I have not found it and feel it would be valuable.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Damn...all the pictures have gone since the transfer to the new system. I'll update the OP when I get the chance

magoohkg

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/15
I can see the pictures. I'm using tapa talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackster

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
That info is awesome thanks so much for the link, now it's in my e-mail I can review it and click in all the other links at my leisure, well done, clap clap!

chefzorba

20/5/16
Charlestown, SC
This is awesome. As a new member finding these threads makes the entire watch education process exciting and very informative. It's not surprising what that little "search" button can do...

GoldenBreakfast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/17
I just wanted to say thanks for a great thread. It pointed me towards the 16610 and I've placed my order with TC for a V7 Extreme - my first sub!

Sent from the RWI mobile app