• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT 2015 Noob V2 from Ryan! PIC HEAVY

Lewis1993

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/15
It doesnt matter. The current v2 is actually the v5. All I'm saying is that I'm waiting for the upcoming version, regardless it's v-number. So v2s, v3, v3s, v5s, v6, or v6s...

Why cant it just be kept nice and simple nowadays, we just need to keep to one saying and not confuse others with different terminology! Haha

Lewis1993

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/15
Where the hell are all the "S" coming from these days, it's like we're at Apple or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel ya brother... Just confuses the shit outta people for no reason, we should all stick to one saying and thats that!

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
Where the hell are all the "S" coming from these days, it's like we're at Apple or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its because some members started to make up their own version numbers. There was a V5, which was giver a minor dial printing update. Half the crowd went wild and started yelling v6!!!!! Yeahhhh!!! B******tch!!!!! But it was actually a v5.1 (or v5.01 imo). So not to confuse even more than theyre already doing they called it v6s...