• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep or gen guys?

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
You know how to shake the 'heat' off don't you. We can smell the 'testers' here a mile away. Nice try. ......... What are you on ?? Duh ?? "posted on a Canadian Watch forum", yeah right !!
.........................Like I said, show us the post or 'link', or it never happened. ............... Oh, wait, he has been banned !! The 'poster' is gone. ...............Lol !!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
You know how to shake the 'heat' off don't you. We can smell the 'testers' here a mile away. Nice try. ......... What are you on ?? Duh ?? "posted on a Canadian Watch forum", yeah right !!
.........................Like I said, show us the post or 'link', or it never happened. ............... Oh, wait, he has been banned !! The 'poster' is gone. ...............Lol !!
First of all if you want to disrespect me try using proper grammar because I can barely understand your nonsense. I'm going to be very careful here because although you disrespected me I am going to pay attention to respect the rules of this forum. That means I'm going communicate respectfully and avoid using language that might offend you.

You have no right to make assumptions about myself or my post. Insinuating that I'm up to something. I've been on this forum for almost a year with posts and I've sold a rep. Save your accusations for someone else. I have nothing to prove to you. Nor can I post the thread, guess why genius because as I said it was deleted quickly after I reported it.

I can post my communication with another member of the forum. And oh BTW stop writing "canadian forum" you halfwit, I clearly stated it's the Canadian Watch Collectors forum (canwatchco). I'll do this for others for there piece of mind, but not for you.
f848a696e0e1961029b3743600157c35.jpg
4a2919baec897f1cd6b9bb18f963b2ba.jpg