• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new DSSD Noob V2 D-Blue Edition (Lots of pics inside!)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
One of the best rep at the moment , congratulations mate , I'm falling in love for this watch..
I truly believe that this is the case, living with it now for two weeks and I cannot stop myself staring and admiring it.. Come on get one we only live once [emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15
I truly believe that this is the case, living with it now for two weeks and I cannot stop myself staring and admiring it.. Come on get one we only live once [emoji12][emoji12]

Yes you right , in my country we say that watches and girls are expensive hobbies , but getting rep at least we save something..

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Yes you right , in my country we say that watches and girls are expensive hobbies , but getting rep at least we save something..
Well anything for those bella ragazze!!! What I enjoy on these reps is that they look like the real thing, so close really

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15
Well anything for those bella ragazze!!! What I enjoy on these reps is that they look like the real thing, so close really

it's true.. chinese make them so damn good

painless66

Known Member
1/7/15
would be my pleasure to one day show you my island. no matter what... Please be safe and have a wonderful holiday..

painless66

Known Member
1/7/15
THANKS FOR THE GREAT PICTURES!!! I was so impressed with what I saw that I immediately went to toro and made the same purchase. Today in the mail I received my Noob V5 Submariner from Toro and I compared it to my Gen Sub and to tell you the truth... there are some minor differences but to the naked eye... IT LOOKS AND FEELS SO REAL that im now looking to buy the Smurf Blue Submariner from Toro if I can get TC to build me one. Im very hard on my watches so these replicas I can destroy and for just around $500 I can easily replace them as I see fit. God blessed me with the ability to tattoo and in the states im very well known and for my custom tattooing i charge $250.00 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours.... I can easily buy another watch for 2 hours of doing something I love. i had toro do the waterproofing on my Sea Dweller to 50 atm but i will have that doube checked because i do go swimming a lot during the warmer months. Is your watch waterproofed and if so how deep can it be submerged? Im more worried about a hot showers steam... thanks again... your posting was very helpful and made me make the purchase right away. ill have my dweller this week.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Congrats mate!! Excellent choice, you will be amazed by this piece! To be honest as I am a total newbie I thought that all watches come with 5atm waterproofing so I did not ask him to do it for me. I would like to take it for swimming but now I have to visit a local watch smith and see what needed to be done.. In the meantime I can wear my gen Omega for swimming, my beloved PO

PS: I bought the sub for my wife last week so it is good to know that it stands so nice next to the gen [emoji6]

thehorse

Renowned Member
25/4/06
Asia
I just ordered the SD4000. Was contemplating the DSSD but worried about how it would sit on the wrist.

Wish there was a 42mm in between the Sub and DSSD

Champagne iH

4/1/14
The great reps are so good. I sold all my Gen Omegas including a very new 42mm PO back in 2007. I was always worried that I would crash or lay down my motorcycle while wearing the Gens. I still have a few Gens of other makes but ones that aren't repped.

Almost every Gen I have purchased looks and feels so close to the Gen that the thought of dropping $15000 for an AP Diver makes me so glad that there are some great solid reps available out there.

Very nice watch and photos. Thank you for posting.

What shall we have? An '82 Margaux! Is it any good? Good....?, It will make you believe in God!

Clinkinfo

Known Member
26/9/15
That's a sharp looking watch. I feel like I can't pull off the DSSD though, it's heavy and thick, starts to bug me when I wear it. I know it's mental, but hey...

JT888

17/6/15
Canada
I was concerned about wrist size as well, but when I was at a rolex dealer recently a saleswomen informed me that if you have a wide/strong looking hand, then you can pull off a larger watch, even if you have smaller wrists. I know she could've been motivated by the sale, but my girlfriend seemed to agree with her. With that said, I'm planning to use my Noob V5 submariner for mostly work and my Noob DSSD blue V2 for mostly casual use.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Hello all and thank you for your comments!
Yes this is the watch I bought from Toro, if someone is a little careful during the QC procedure he can pick an excellent piece..
Even though I have enjoyed this watch I have sold it locally. To be honest I scratched it on the side next to the crown and could not find any capable watch smith to polish it back to the original condition. I let it go locally and then I wore the Sub-C where I fell in love with the size. Then I got so deep into the rabbit hole where I ordered a TC LV sub which I am still waiting for it. In the meantime I bought an Omega PO 300m Coaxial and now I will give an SD4000 as well a good try and see how it really feels.. Maybe I will buy again the DSSD, who knows
This rep is excellent though, I went in a Rolex boutique and had some time with the gen, man this rep is so close it is amazing.. Highly recommended, for me it is a true "super rep" even though the experienced guys in here may disagree

Sent from my S6 Edge+

JT888

17/6/15
Canada
Hello all and thank you for your comments!
Yes this is the watch I bought from Toro, if someone is a little careful during the QC procedure he can pick an excellent piece..
Even though I have enjoyed this watch I have sold it locally. To be honest I scratched it on the side next to the crown and could not find any capable watch smith to polish it back to the original condition. I let it go locally and then I wore the Sub-C where I fell in love with the size. Then I got so deep into the rabbit hole where I ordered a TC LV sub which I am still waiting for it. In the meantime I bought an Omega PO 300m Coaxial and now I will give an SD4000 as well a good try and see how it really feels.. Maybe I will buy again the DSSD, who knows ?
This rep is excellent though, I went in a Rolex boutique and had some time with the gen, man this rep is so close it is amazing.. Highly recommended, for me it is a true "super rep" even though the experienced guys in here may disagree ?

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Would love to read an overall comparison between the noob DSSD V2, noob Sub V5, and noob SD4000. I might have to get a SD4000 too :)