• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
How good is that Clark crystal? Have you got some more shots please?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Whisperer

Known Member
8/3/17
United States
How good is that Clark crystal? Have you got some more shots please?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

I think it is a clear upgrade over the stock noob but a far cry from prof's offerings and the gen crystal. But its cost is alot less than those, too.

With bk setting the crystal height and lining everything up, the Clark looks good imo.

If you are springing for a BK but have no plans to go gen or prof, I'd consider tacking on the Clark to the deal a no-brainer.

Here is one more photo - I don't have any others yet.
hQz3e.md.jpg

Ginney91

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/18
hbRCZ.jpg

hbCSd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got a bit of ink on your shirt there buddy! Better get some vanish on that else it will stain! May I recommend soaking the area with Vanish or washing powder for 20 minute to allow it to start breaking down the ink before putting it on a medium temp (40-60 degrees celsius) for a long wash!

Best of luck buddy.

GLWW - Good luck with wash

????

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: BlackJaguar

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Got a bit of ink on your shirt there buddy! Better get some vanish on that else it will stain! May I recommend soaking the area with Vanish or washing powder for 20 minute to allow it to start breaking down the ink before putting it on a medium temp (40-60 degrees celsius) for a long wash!

Best of luck buddy.

GLWW - Good luck with wash

????

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Haha, this made me laugh way too hard.

Davidb667

30/12/18
Long time follower first time poster. Want to thank everyone here for all the amazing information. I have spent more hours than I can count reading every post/discussion I could find regarding the differences between the various Hulk models. Finally decided on the ARF 116610 LV A2824 over the Noob V9. Only problem is I tried to pull the trigger but Puretime could not process my CC payment (Visa or Mastercard). I called the bank, instructed them to allow the payment, but still would not work. I am leary of using bitcoin or other forms of cryptocurrency, so I have just been looking at the reps for sale on RWI hoping someone is trying to sell one. Any advice for the given situation would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Long time follower first time poster. Want to thank everyone here for all the amazing information. I have spent more hours than I can count reading every post/discussion I could find regarding the differences between the various Hulk models. Finally decided on the ARF 116610 LV A2824 over the Noob V9. Only problem is I tried to pull the trigger but Puretime could not process my CC payment (Visa or Mastercard). I called the bank, instructed them to allow the payment, but still would not work. I am leary of using bitcoin or other forms of cryptocurrency, so I have just been looking at the reps for sale on RWI hoping someone is trying to sell one. Any advice for the given situation would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Wwlcome mate! Aren't they accepting western union anymore? Otherwise some other TDs might, you may want to reach out to them. That's how I started. Good luck

Davidb667

30/12/18
I asked if they would accept money order, wire transfer, PayPal, venmo, zelle...unfortunately they keep asking if I want to use bitcoin. I emailed saying I was uncomfortable with that and am waiting to see what they suggest. I really wanted to do business with Puretime because of the reviews I have read on RWI as well as their responsiveness via their website chat/email. They have been great. Really wish the payment process was easier. I will look for other TDs though if this cannot get resolved. Thanks.

the massakretor

23/8/13
I asked if they would accept money order, wire transfer, PayPal, venmo, zelle...unfortunately they keep asking if I want to use bitcoin. I emailed saying I was uncomfortable with that and am waiting to see what they suggest. I really wanted to do business with Puretime because of the reviews I have read on RWI as well as their responsiveness via their website chat/email. They have been great. Really wish the payment process was easier. I will look for other TDs though if this cannot get resolved. Thanks.

Bitcoin is much easier than many people think to be honest. But I am with you, if you're not comfortable I believe you need to change TD. I can suggest Tim at WatchFinder, he has a ton of payment options, Card, WU, TransferWise, Bitcoin ecc ecc. Surely you can find something that you're comfortable with, and he is great to deal with.

I am still debating about which hulk I am gonna buy. I love the Noob v9 colors but hate their SEL, and I love the ARF SEL but not sure about the colors.

Davidb667

30/12/18
Bitcoin is much easier than many people think to be honest. But I am with you, if you're not comfortable I believe you need to change TD. I can suggest Tim at WatchFinder, he has a ton of payment options, Card, WU, TransferWise, Bitcoin ecc ecc. Surely you can find something that you're comfortable with, and he is great to deal with.

I am still debating about which hulk I am gonna buy. I love the Noob v9 colors but hate their SEL, and I love the ARF SEL but not sure about the colors.

Thanks. Ya bitcoin is definitely not difficult to use. A nice video out there that Puretime put out shows you how to do it step by step (https://puretime.io/news/wumgsuspend/). More about being comfortable with the bank account info thing.

Another member has been very helpful and suggested a TD that I've read a decent amount about. Will see what options they have but will definitely look into Tim at Watchfinder as well. I am obviously new to the rep game so I am trying to learn and develop a rapport with a TD that I can use for all future purchases. I once again want to thank everyone who took the time to help me with this. It is much appreciated.

Ps- regarding Noob v9 and Arf, it's a tough choice. I have read every forum discussion I could, whether it be 5 pages or 165 pages, and it has become abundantly clear to me that unfortunately there is no right answer here. Benefits and draw backs to each. Many who know much more than I do have made the argument that if you want to mod the rep, the v9 is better, but if not, best overall out the box hulk is arf. As for the color, it's so difficult to tell. No rep I've seen truly duplicates the color of gen, and pictures will never give you a true representation because the gen dial and insert change so significantly depending on lighting. I will attach a few images that might will help compare the noob to arf (description of which is which should be included with picture, but first one is v9 top and arf beneath... Next picture is gen on top with arf then gen on top with v9 on bottom for 2nd and 3rd pic respectively.)

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Davidb667 Hey buddy, could you kindly start a new thread on the payment troubles you are having with Puretime? You will get a much more appropriate response that way.

Davidb667

30/12/18
@ phdsjain Yes of course. Apologizes for the inappropriate discussion venue. Thanks again guys!

Reactions: phdsjain