• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Daytona v3

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
Source is from Reddit. All credit goes to jayalvin7.
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/s0m6bo/arf_daytona_v3/

The new [V3] version of ARF Daytona is coming from what I have understood is that it will be equipped with a Dandong movement (will double check this information because its not really clear on information provided on the promotional photos which exact movement this is ) (4130 or 7750)

1: The new V3 version uses 316L stainless steel case and clasp, which makes it more cost-effective than the [V1 V2] version.

2: Perfectly revised the movement timing scheme, using the Dandong chronograph movement with the best reputation at present to update the thickness and solve the slot point of the previous version of "castration timing", the first gear time adjustment eliminates the neutral position, the timing function is consistent with the original, Thickness measured 12.5mm

3: The scales and three-dimensional hands of the whole watch are deeply polished, the super-strong Swiss luminous filling the markees, the use of the most praised CLEAN ceramic ring, the only oysterflex tape on the market that uses ultra-thin metal steel sheets with the same quality Perfectly correct the deficiencies and defects of all copies in the past ten years, the shell body and the literal color are more delicate, and the visual effect is consistent with the genuine product, and it is matched with the genuine purchasing packaging materials.

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
Indeed, monopoly is no good. Having multiple competition is always good for consumer. Hoping market price go back to normal.

Reactions: Rpde

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
They cranked up the prices of around 100$ when they transitioned from 904L to 316L, if they don't want to pass as hypocrites they must sell for at least 100$ less LMAO

Heh, yeah - look forward to seeing that!

This is excellent news. The combination of ARF, the Dandong 4130 (assuming that's what it'll be) and Clean ceramic bezel has the potential to be a stellar combo. Hell, by version 3.2 or 4 it could be nearly perfect!

Reactions: mari115

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
I think they will use a 7750 as the previous versions, without the decorated plate, because the v1 and v2 were a little thick because of the caseback. Btw it’s an interesting release!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
I think they will use a 7750 as the previous versions, without the decorated plate, because the v1 and v2 were a little thick because of the caseback. Btw it’s an interesting release!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Does anybody know if Dandong makes the 7750? If they don’t, then we can say for sure it’s the 4130 since the promo specifically says it’s a Dandong movement. And at least for Chronos, that would strongly imply the 4130 since that’s the chrono movement that Dandong would be most known for.

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
I bet my ass that it was all planned like that. CF dials will suck and ARF dials will rule so that you will need to buy booth to have a „perfect“ Daytona

alilondon

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/10/19
Uk
Interesting to see in the pics all three sub dials are in motion....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk