• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release 126618/126613 submariner with VS 3235 movement

repreg123

7/8/19
Objectively speaking, gold plating is very difficult to control to be exactly the same as GEN regardless of the representative, if you are looking for color, the best way is still through the gold clad treatment, which of course requires more dollars to pay for, it is up to you personally.

Ah what a load of crap. Some factories do just fine in terms of color, others not.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
d7d7df93052aef9f16ac31b85880d11b.jpg

Natural light, no adjustment. In artificial light it looks a little more orange. It’s easily the best sub rep I’ve had and I’ve had a few. It’s solid, sel is so tight I can’t even get the bracelet off with a normal spring bar tool. Glidelock is like gen, haven’t had a Glidelock like this on any rep before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This watch is now lost in transit on its way to Italy it seems, posted the case with movement/dial etc removed early April to Nicholas at Time Garage. It’s a shame as it’s easily the best rep I’ve owned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk