VSF 3135 best clone movement.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CsViking
    started a topic VSF 3135 best clone movement.

VSF 3135 best clone movement.

Hello Guys i was looking in an article about VSF 3135 and its says that the VSF its the closest clone movement and looking at those pictures i found more thing that make me think VSF is by far the best movement 3135 .I will show the images and what more i see than their writtes i see more reassons to think why VSF is the best ,
    You can see how closer and how much more copy is to the gen that makes me think everything in this movement can be change with the gen .
    Im not a watchmaker and may that things are not so important for the life time of the movement but i think they left the others clone movments years behind in every way.
    Last edited by CsViking; 30-11-21, 14:16.

• Replisimio
    replied
    Originally posted by yuggoboy View Post

where did you buy it and which model?
    It says which model in the first few words lol!

Bought from supermirrors U.K. stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• yuggoboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Replisimio View Post
    Just got my VSF 116610 and yes it has the VS inside. Mine came with a slightly bent second hand pinion so I’m fitting a gen wheel so thought I’d service it at the same time. It’s a very well made and clean movement but as dry as a desert. The reversing wheels look well made on mine so I’ll leave for now. Did fit a gen dw though.

where did you buy it and which model?

Leave a comment:

• Replisimio
    replied
    Just got my VSF 116610 and yes it has the VS inside. Mine came with a slightly bent second hand pinion so I’m fitting a gen wheel so thought I’d service it at the same time. It’s a very well made and clean movement but as dry as a desert. The reversing wheels look well made on mine so I’ll leave for now. Did fit a gen dw though.

Leave a comment:

• Tobel
    replied
    Originally posted by SpeedThrash View Post
    Do the re-emerged VSF watches have the VS3135? I haven't seen any updated checks
    Yes, same specs as always

Leave a comment:

• SpeedThrash
    replied
    Do the re-emerged VSF watches have the VS3135? I haven't seen any updated checks

Leave a comment:

• burkul
    replied
    Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

Apparently VSF has re-emerged in a small capacity. More info in the thread below

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-3235-movement
    That's good news. I have bought the VSF 116610LV with VS3135 movement. It seems a bit pricey ($558), but the reason should be the limited stock maybe...

Leave a comment:

• KJ2020
    replied
    Originally posted by burkul View Post

thanks for the info. There is still VSF3135 sub on sale in Jtime store. I ordered one, will check the movement after the arrival.
    Apparently VSF has re-emerged in a small capacity. More info in the thread below

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-3235-movement

Leave a comment:

• burkul
    replied
    Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post
    The movement on the right in those pics is a VR3135. AFAIK, the VS3135 is no longer being made as VSF no longer exists. Surely there are fake VS3135s being made by some factories, and some that I've seen on Ali Express. But I don't believe these are the same as an original VS3135 in an original VSF rep when they were still being made.
    thanks for the info. There is still VSF3135 sub on sale in Jtime store. I ordered one, will check the movement after the arrival.

Leave a comment:

• Triplock
    replied
    Originally posted by john doe iii View Post

Can these be used in a ARF 36mm DJ? Most people upgrade to the VR3135 but now I’m wondering if the VS is possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, vr and vs 3135 are the same size.

Leave a comment:

• john doe iii
    replied
    Originally posted by Triplock View Post

KJ: I obtained some VS3135s that are un-engraved. They are definitely VS but I was advised stocks are limited so I guess they're unengraved pre-raid leftovers. If engravings are not important then these should satisfy someone wanting a VS3135.

thrillofhunt got them for me.
    Can these be used in a ARF 36mm DJ? Most people upgrade to the VR3135 but now I’m wondering if the VS is possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• yuggoboy
    replied
    Happy New Year to all of you. Where can the VS3135 with engravings be bought?

Leave a comment:

• Chikko
    replied
    I’ll look over it. Thanks bro.
    btw- the 16610 case is 40mm?

Leave a comment:

• talkingshadow
    replied
    Originally posted by Triplock View Post

Try demagnetizing it first.
    cheers mate.. need to learn more about what u suggested.. great hobby these watches r... keep us busy

Leave a comment:

• Triplock
    replied
    Originally posted by jax_teller7 View Post

how come they no longer do the vs3235 if it turns out to be the best?
    Presumably the movement manufacturer (Dandong) had to stop manufacturing 3235 because it's a new movement with a dozen active patents. The 3135 patents have long expired.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X