• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any news on Daytona's since Noob has gone....?

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
I'm still seeing Noob Daytona's on TD websites(trusty)? Are they back in business, or is someone else using their name, or is this old stock found at the back of a store cupboard? I heard that A NOTHER factory was soon to be releasing 4130 versions? Anyone else know anything...at all?

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Most TDs update their Web sites once every two years.
There is some old Noob stock floating around, a few 116660 V6 or V7 models, and even very, very few Daytonas, if you are willing to pay over $1K for one . . .

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
I'm still seeing Noob Daytona's on TD websites(trusty)? Are they back in business, or is someone else using their name, or is this old stock found at the back of a store cupboard? I heard that A NOTHER factory was soon to be releasing 4130 versions? Anyone else know anything...at all?

No updates from Noob, looks like they have gone the way of the dodo bird. As mentioned, some dealers can obtain old noob stock that popped up. I asked JTime about it, he said if you pay in advance he can look for one. I obviously did not go for that as it could take a week or a year and he will hold my money (over $1k)

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
No updates from Noob, looks like they have gone the way of the dodo bird. As mentioned, some dealers can obtain old noob stock that popped up. I asked JTime about it, he said if you pay in advance he can look for one. I obviously did not go for that as it could take a week or a year and he will hold my money (over $1k)

Thanks......btw do you have the correct link for jtime, my one no longer works....think old site got shut down. Thx

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
25/2/21

I asked jtime for a 116506, he asked for a month but was unsuccessful. I eventually settled on a different Noob daytona instead. If you don't want to wait a year you don't have to.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Thanks......btw do you have the correct link for jtime, my one no longer works....think old site got shut down. Thx

Sorry I do not, I just reach him via whatsapp.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Give it a year. After CNY 2023 I’m pretty sure we will see Noob of spring popping up. It’s just too much money in the game not too and a big FU to the copyright of the West.
Under covid CN have been easier to control, hence all the raids. Once thing normalizes so will REP production.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
If you are fixated on the N4130 cloning machine, it will be difficult for you. If so, then 1300USD or more.
Otherwise, modified 7750s with a working chrono made it into FN (FakeNoob) which are only 0.3mm thicker than the Noob and offer a working chrono for 350-450 usd (I'm not sure at the moment).
Way to go for Daytona favorites.

ARF very few left, is now sold out.