• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory 126610LV Starbucks Photo Review

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hello folks

Actually, I wanted to do a very comprehensive review.
But since both of my 2 Clean watches that arrived today disappointed me, I don't feel like it. Here are some photos from my Clean Starbucks.

Bracelet: Top, but the buckle can only be opened / closed with a lot of force

Bezel: Stuck. it could be made to run with drops of oil, but again struggles

Crown: Nice, much nicer than RF's goofy crown

XTal: Much nicer than RF

Bye

Markangel

I'm Pretty Popular
3/4/19
EU
Hopefully, it will break in, with a little lube and some time. Great looking watch, though.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
We are talking about really stuck shit...notnjust hard.
i will give it to WM one day but it really fucked my day, received 2 watches today which werent optimal.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Could be the hytrel ring is fked up, stuck, somehow twisted or something.. happened to me once. Just popped off the bezel, swapped it and everything was fine.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hard to believe that your TD didn’t spot this. They should be checking this before it leaves. Sorry to hear.

Well what should I say....
For the moment im Done with that Factory, since the other of the 2 Clean watches cant been winded manually.
fuck that.

Mrluwin

Looking Around
22/5/19
Sorry to hear mate, would be interested in a pictuture comparison with the RF in the future if you manage to resolve your issues

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Yes I am sure they are Clean. I can tell thw differences between fake and true clean. I got them from Li (Jtime) so no doubt:)
Well i will sell the Watch and keep rhe RF, you will fins it kn m2m later. Dont have the enthusiasm to replace the hydrel ring.

greets

H S

Smuggler
Patron
Certified
10/6/21
USA
I’m sorry to hear that, man. I know how it feels to get a new rep only to be disappointed when you unbox it. It happened to me today as well. Like I said, I feel your pain.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I’m sorry to hear that, man. I know how it feels to get a new rep only to be disappointed when you unbox it. It happened to me today as well. Like I said, I feel your pain.

Part of the hobby. Sadly. Imagine how I felt when I waited on then unwrapped 3x new GMF DD's.

That was reverse karma in full action making up for how I felt when I first unwrapped a VSF116610. :drooling:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Yes I am sure they are Clean. I can tell thw differences between fake and true clean. I got them from Li (Jtime) so no doubt:)
Well i will sell the Watch and keep rhe RF, you will fins it kn m2m later. Dont have the enthusiasm to replace the hydrel ring.

greets

Why don’t you let them sit in a draw for a bit, let your rage pass before you decide what to do. We all get pissed off when we get a dud. You should tell Li / Lana that it’s not ok that they send you a watch which is jammed up though. That’s some sloppy bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
Oh no! So sorry to hear that!

I really can imagine what it feels like derjenigewelcher , same as Ham Solo - feel sorry for the both of you.
That is such a bummer. One gets all wound up while waiting and unpacking and then the disappointment just multiplies :-(
Both of them with issues... so sad.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Why don’t you let them sit in a draw for a bit, let your rage pass before you decide what to do. We all get pissed off when we get a dud. You should tell Li / Lana that it’s not ok that they send you a watch which is jammed up though. That’s some sloppy bullshit.

Thanks for your words. I usually have almost daily contact with Li and he knows about this and we already solved this:)

Reactions: Plaasbaas

Swiss Crown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/21
Fr
I had to order two clean factory watches with li m..and now that i read this I prefer to give up.